Thirty-One

Kaelyn

My sister's and I are going out tonight and my parents are watching the kids. Cha, the girls, and August went back to Atlanta last week. We really just need sometime to ourselves with no kids. My sister said that she heard DJ Khaled would be there. I don't really care for DJ Khaled though.

"Mommy, where you going ?" Brooklyn asked as I dried her off from the bath she had just taken.

"I'm going somewhere with TT." I answered referring to my sisters.

"Can I come ?" she asked watching me find her an outfit.

I began to wipe her with lotion and dress her. I shook my head and she pouted a little. "You're going to Nana's so you can play with your cousins."

"Will you come get me in the morning?" she whined.

"Yea, babe." I agreed. We went to her room and grabbed her already packed bag. My phone began to ring so I sent Brooklyn to get it off my bed.

"Who is it ?" I asked her. She shrugged trying to answer it. I got it from her and saw an unknown number.

"Hello ?" I hesitantly answered.

"Is this Miss Kaelyn Ahmed ?"

"This is she. Whom am I speaking with ?" I said trying to sound proper. She sounded like a business woman so I had to.

"This is Pamela, Mike G's assistant. Mike is Chris Brown, whom of which I'm sure you're familiar with, manager. Chris would like for you to be in his new video 'Back To Sleep'." she stated. My eyes got wide. 'Chris Brown' 'video'!

"Oh my goodness! Yes!" I answered excitedly. I looked down at Brooklyn and she just looked at me crazily.

"Okay. We have a meeting this Friday at 7 o'clock p.m. in New York. I will email you for more information." she said.

"Oh, Lord. Thank you so much." I said.

"No problem. Have a nice day." she stated. "You too."

This is the chance of a lifetime! Chris mother fucking Brown! I quickly got Brooklyn and her things into the car and was off to my parents' house. I am overly excited right now. When we got there, I used my key to get in.

"Nana! Pop Pop!" Brooke yelled throughout the house. My mom came down with a smile on her face and her hair in a ponytail.

"Hey munchkin." she said picking her up and gently tickling her.

"Ma, where's my sisters ?" I asked.

"Keyara's upstairs and Kastyn is on her way." she said walking into the kitchen. I ran up the stairs into Keyara's old room that she had plainly decorated for years.

"Keke, I have something very important to tell you!" I squealed plopping down onto her bed.

"What girl? You just sat on my foot." she said kicking me lightly.

"You just kicked me I shouldn't even tell your ass." I straight faced her.

"Come on." she begged.

"Chris Brown wants me in his video!" I squealed causing her to scream.

"Oh my God! You're lying." she said.

"I swear! He wants me in 'Back To Sleep'." I said with a smirk.

"Girl, that's a get it on song." she smirked.

"Its Chris Brown. What he wants he will get." I said followed by a laugh from myself and Keyara. "I have a meeting Thursday in New York."

"Bitch, I'm bringing my ass with you."

"You was about to be my babysitter." I said. We looked at each other and yelled down the stairs. "Mommy!"

We ran down and she looked at us annoyed. "How long ?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll call you." I said. I looked at my sister and we just screamed.