Chapter 19

Vanessa's P.O.V:

"I'm so glad that I made it out alive of that hell, but what sucks is that my dad is in the hospital because of them." I told Austin. "Hey, it's better off that your both safe and sound. The thing that I still can't believe is that Cassidy was just using us to get revenge on a stupid thing of someone not liking her." he said in frustration. "So who are you going to ask to Homecoming?" I asked him. "Im thinking about asking Ally Dawson, Rydel's cheerleader co-captain." he said blushing. "Aw! Little Austin has a crush on Ally." I said teasing him. "Has Riker asked you to homecoming yet?" he asked. "Sadly no. I know it's stupid, since we're dating, that he doesn't have to ask me. You know what just forget that we ever talked about this." I said in a sad tone since Riker hasn't asked me to homecoming. I kept looking down until I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said and when I was done picking up my stuff I looked up to find a poster that said, "Will you make my day special and go to homecoming with me?" I read. "So will you babe?" I heard. I saw Riker standing behind the poster with flowers and balloons. "I would love to!" I said and hugged him tightly.
----------------------------------------
At Homecoming:

"I can't believe that we're almost finishing high school." I said while dancing with Riker. "Me too." he said while kissing my forehead. "Hey guys!" I heard and saw Rydel and Ally with Ratliff and Austin. "Hey!" we responded. "Do you want anything to drink?" they asked us. "Punch will be fine." me and Riker said. "Babe. I have to tell you something." Riker said in a serious tone. He pulled me outside with him. "What is it Riker?" I asked. "After high school graduation, the next day, I'm leaving for 5 months on a tour with the cast of glee." he said in a sad tone. "What? Your leaving me for 5 months?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I have no choice." he said. "I understand." I said and hugged him. "I don't want to leave you." he said in tears. "I want you to stay with me." I said. "I love you." he whispered. "I love you too." I responded.
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys so I don't know how many chapters are left, but the book is almost over. I hope that this chapter makes up for not posting in a long time😁