Chapter 5

At Lunch Time:

Riker's P.O.V:

"Okay guys, you know the plan right?" I asked my siblings. "Yep!" they all said. "Are they coming yet?" I asked my jock friends that are at the cafeteria . "Yeah, they're almost here!" he said. "Okay, act normal!" I told everyone that was involved in my plan. We all acted normal until Vanessa, Ratliff, Cassidy, and Austin came in. My friend Derek gave me the signal. "Hey Ratliff come here!" I said as I stood up from the jock and cheerleaders table. He gave me a questioning look.

He was about to come over ,but then Vanessa grabbed his arm and told him something. I looked at her lips and I think she was telling him something. "Ellington, I don't think that you should go over there, I feel that something is not right, please don't go over there, please, for me?" she said or I think that's what she said. "Yo, Ratliff you coming or not!" Rocky yelled to him.

Ratliff's P.O.V:

"Ratliff, please don't go over there!" Vanessa said. " Babe, I have to or else they will do something to force me to go!" I told her. "Did you just call her babe?" Austin and Cassidy asked. "Yeah about that, were dating." Vanessa said. "I gotta go, the king of dumbass' awaits." I said as I gave her a quick peck on her lips. I walked over to Riker at the jock and cheerleader table. " Hey E-Rat!" Ross said.

"Okay so what do you guys want?" I asked them. "We want to show you something." Riker said as he sat me down at the lunch table where he was sitting at. Riker snapped his fingers and then the lights in the cafeteria went out. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Look at the front of the cafeteria." he said pointing to the screen covering the window. I looked and saw this film that looked familiar. No, no, no, this can't be it!

Vanessa's P.O.V:

What the hell is that dumb fuck doing! Not Ellington, I'm talking about Riker. I look to see that there was a video playing. I saw some little kid that looked similar to Ratliff, except he had braces and he had round glasses that were like Harry Potters glasses. I saw some little kids that look like R5 and some other little kid that I don't recognize.

"Hi I'm Ellington Lee Ratliff and these are my best friends named Riker Anthony Lynch, Rydel Mary Lynch, Rocky Mark Lynch, Ross Shor Lynch, and Ryland Michael Lynch!" said the kid who I'm suggesting is Ratliff . "Hey E-Rat, show us how you play drums!" little Ross said. Little Ellington went to the drum set and played drums rather horribly.

Thats strange, Ratliff plays drums like a professional and here he plays them as if he's just a beginner. People in the cafeteria started laughing. The video ended as Ratliff stood up. "What the fuck, Riker!" he yelled to him. "What, are you denying that you are that little nerd in that video!?" Riker said. "That is me and I never looked like that, I didn't have glasses and I didn't have braces back then!" Rat yelled. "That video proves that you do!" Riker told him. "That was part of the stupid idea Rocky gave us!" Ratliff said.

"So do you have proof, I don't think you do?!" Riker told him. Ratliff just ran out of the cafeteria after that Cassidy and Austin ran after him. I went up angry to a laughing Riker. "What the fuck is your problem?" I asked him. "What the fuck are you talking about?" he asked. "Are you blind, did you not see what you did to my best friend!" I yelled at him. "What it's not my fault your friend is a low life loser!" he said laughing while giving a high five to Derek.

"Your the low life you asshole! I bet you only bully Ratliff because you're jealous that he has friends and that you don't have any! The only friends you have are you're siblings! I bet you're the one whose a low life and Ellington is not! He's the greatest person in this whole school!"

"Well someone is on their period!" he said. "Yeah, that person is you and your siblings! You're sister the school slut! And you're dumbass brothers who hardly have brains!" I told him. "What did you call them?!" he asked through clenched teeth. "A slut and two dumbass' with no brains! I bet you're sister has been with every guy in the school! Possibly she's even slept with you or with one of your fugly brothers and-" I was cut off by something coming in contact with my face. Next thing I know, I was on the floor. He slapped me! The cafeteria was silent. "I'm sorr-" he said but then was cut off. "Save it!" I said as I got up and left the cafeteria to find Ratliff.

--------------------------------
Don't hate me because I made fun of Rydel like that! I love her to death and I kind feel bad for writing about her like that! Also with the guys! Poor Ellington! Hope this makes up for the last chapter!