Chapter 20

(IMPORTANT: DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK.)

Riker's P.O.V:

I can't believe that graduation day has already arrived. I'm sure that we all are going miss high school. I know that I am. Through all that drama this year. Me bullying Vanessa everyday since freshman year at her locker. She would always call me by the name that I would have had if I were a girl, Madison. Her kissing Ratliff outside the science classroom. They soon started dating after the kiss. Which ended up in me getting jealous of Ratliff. Then I embarrassed Ratliff in the cafeteria in front of everyone, because I didn't like him for stealing my girl which ended up with me slapping Vanessa. They broke up on that day. I invited her over to my house the next day for our project. She saw Ratliff and Rydel kissing she cried in my room. I kissed her for the first time in front of Ratliff and Rydel. Rydel and Vanessa became friends. I confessed my secret after 4 years. Vanessa and Rydel started hating me and Ratliff. Zac stalked Vanessa in the park, and I beat him up. I confessed my feelings for Vanessa. Rydel and Ratliff started dating. I got ran over by Cassidy, who got paid by Zac. Vanessa got kidnapped by Zac. Ratliff had tracked Vanessa with something that he put on her neck, which she doesn't know about and he went with Rydel to go get her. Rydel knocked out Cassidy with one punch, and I knocked out Zac by hitting him in the head with one of my crutches. After that homecoming came, and then today. Graduation. "Riker." I heard a voice say. "What?" I asked. "You zoned out. Graduation is already finished. You zoned out while sitting down after getting your diploma. Come on, you brothers, sister, Austin, Ally, and Ratliff are waiting for us." Vanessa said. "Hey Vanessa?" I asked. "Yeah?" she asked turning to me. "Lets make this the best day and night ever, if you know what I mean." I said winking at her. "Your so nasty Riker! Did Rocky teach you that? Maybe, since it's the last full day that we'll be together since your going on a 5 month tour with the Glee cast." she said. "Yes!" I said kissing her. "I love you." I told her. "I love you more." she responded.
-------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS, SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER IN THE BOOK! DO YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL? IF YOU DO THEN PLEASE COMMENT! I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. IT WAS MOSTLY FLASHBACKS FOR RIKER😅😁