Chapter 13

Riker's P.O.V:

"See! This is why I didn't want to them to find out about this!" I yelled at Ratliff. "It's your fault for telling that lie in the first place. Now my girl is mad at both of us and your girl is mad at us too!" he said. "My girl? Who's my girl?" I asked. "Vanessa is your girl and Rydel is mine. Well, she was until you told them that I didn't want to be in R5 anymore and that I quit the band!" he said. My cheeks flushed bright red as he mentioned that Vanessa was my girl. "Lets make a deal." he simply said. "What kind of deal?" I asked. "I try to get Rydel like me again and I'll try to get her to like you too. You try to get Vanessa fall in love with you and get her to understand that my whole friendship with her wasn't a lie. Please buddy?" he said sticking out his hand. "Deal buddy." I said as I shook his hand. "Now I'll go get my girl and you'll go get yours." he said running up the stairs. I got up, took a deep breath and went to the front door and got out of the house. Now, where did Vanessa go? I remember Ratliff used to tell me that when she's sad that she'll go to the park swings. I walked to the park playground, I was about to continue walking when I heard something. "Hey babe." I heard. I looked at the person talking which was a tall guy with spiky brunette hair walking to a blonde girl on the swing set, who I'm guessing is Vanessa. Wait? She already has another boyfriend? I knew I wasn't going to have a chance with her. I was about to leave when I heard something that caught my attention.

Vanessa's P.O.V:

"Who the hell are you?" I asked the dude. "Oh, right. You and I were so wasted last night that you don't remember that we hooked up. If you know what I mean." the guy said and winked. "I never drank last night. I don't even drink!" I said to the guy. "I guess you don't remember. But if I kiss you, you will remember what happened yesterday." He said getting closer. "Okay! First, of all, I don't drink! Second, I don't know you! Third, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled to him. "Why don't we go to my place, get wasted and do what we did last night." he said as he pulled me with him. "Let go of her!" I heard someone yell. I looked behind me and saw an angry looking Riker. "Dude! Back off my girl!" the guy said and then he tightened his grip on my wrist. "Ow! Your hurting my wrist!" I yelled. "Shut up!" The guy said and slapped me so hard that I fell on the ground. "Don't hit my girl!" Riker said and then he tackled the guy and punched him in the face. The guy got up quickly and walked away. "I'll get back my girl and I will hurt both of you." The man said leaving from the park. I stood up and quickly ran into Riker's arms. I cried in his arms while he was whispering soothing words into my ear and stroking my hair at the same time. "Lets go back to my house." he said pulling away from the hug. We soon got to his house. "Let me get you a ice pack for your cheek." he said going to the kitchen. "No, you don't have to." I said following him. "But I want to." he said turning around and walking closer to me. "It doesn't hurt that much anymore." I said. "It doesn't hurt for you, but I hurts for me. It hurts me to see my girl getting hurt by someone." he said putting his arms around my waist and looking into my eyes. "What do you mean by your-" was all I got out before I was cut off. He kissed me!

----------------------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't posted! I'm kind busy with school so yeah 😔😁 What do you think about this chapter?! 😊