Chapter 6

Vanessa's P.O.V:

As I walked out of the cafeteria I heard footsteps behind me. I started to walk faster to find Ellington. I stopped and turned around to find no one standing there. I started to walk again and only to hear the footsteps once again. I just ran around the halls to find Austin, Cassidy, and Ratliff. When I turned the corner near the drama room, I heard someone singing "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5. I recognized the person singing. It's Ellington. I knocked on the classroom door and walked in. As soon as I knocked he stopped singing. "Ellington?" I asked in a whisper voice as I got closer. "Ellington?" I said louder. "Its me Vanessa." I said as I looked around for him. I found him sitting on the corner of the stage. "Ratliff didn't you hear me calling you?" I asked as I ran over to him. He didn't answer. "Answer me Ratliff!" I said. "I'm sorry." he said. "What?" I said. "I'm sorry." he said again. "What are you sorry for?" I asked him. "I'm sorry that your dating a sore loser." he told me. "Ell, your not a sore loser. You are funny, sweet, cute, handsome, charming, caring, I would go on but then it would take hours!" I said as I sat next to him. "I am one! Didn't you see that video in the cafeteria? I looked like Eddie Murphy when he played Norbit! I looked like a dumbass!" he said while looking down. "Ellington Lee Ratliff! Just stop talking all that bullshit! Just answer me this one question! What was that video about?!" I said kinda yelling at the beginning. He stayed quiet. He sighed and then he began talking.

---------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Sorry! Thanks for reading the story this far! Also sorry for the short chapter! What do you think he's going to say?