Chapter 3

Vanessa's P.O.V:

As I was dragging Ellington he had a shocked face. His mouth was wide open. I have had him in this situation before and I have different ways to get him out of this trance. I put my hand over his eyes and then I slapped him with my free hand.

"Ow!" he yelled. "Who did that?" he asked me. "I believe that you did it to yourself." I said. "I did?" he asked. "Yup, you told me that you were and you told me to cover your eyes." I said, telling a lie, with a smirk on my face. "Wait, you have a smirk on your face, YOU WERE LYING!" he said kinda yelling. "You're so gullible Ell!" I said while laughing.

"So why did you give them your number?" he asked. "It's for a drama assignment." I said as I sighed. "Does it involve a beautiful girl, a dumbass, a retard, and a man-whore?" he asked. "The part about the dumbass, retard, and man-whore are true, but I'm not sure about the beautiful girl." I said as we started walking to Geometry. "Don't let those stupid comments they tell you bring you down!" he said stopping me and making me face him.

"You are beautiful, gorgeous, and talented!" he said. "Thanks, Ellington." I said as I looked him in the eyes. He started to lean in and so did I and we kissed. He put his arms on my waist and I put mine around his neck. We were interrupted when someone coughed. That someone was the teacher. We pulled away and we realized that everyone in the classroom was staring at us through the door. As we were walking to our seats Ratliff grabbed my hand and intertwined them together not caring if we get stares.

-----------------------------------

They kissed!?!?!?!?! Sorry it's short! Hope you liked this chapter!