Chapter 11

Rydel's P.O.V:

"So, here's my number and address. call me or go to my house if you ever need anything." Vanessa said as she gave me a piece of paper. "Okay then, I'll see if I can text you later." I said as I went into my house. "Rydel Mary Lynch! There you are! I have been worried sick about you!" I heard Riker and Ratliff say together as they went to hug me. I stepped back and rejected their hug as the rest of the guys came downstairs. "Hey Del!" my baby bros said as they came to hug me. I hugged them back and then I looked and saw Ratliff and Riker with confused faces. "I hugged them since I don't hug guys who toy with my feelings or guys who have kept a secret from my whole entire family for 4 freaking years!" I yelled. "What is she talking about Riker?" Ross asked. "Tell them or I'll tell them Riker." Ratliff said. "I'll tell them." he said looking down. "Fine then tell us!" I said kinda annoyed. "Call Vanessa over. This involves her too." he said. I unlocked my phone and entered her number on the keypad and called her.

Phone Convo:

R: Hey, Vanessa!

V: Hey Delly!

R: Sorry bother you but can you please come over?

V: Um, okay! I'll be there in 3!

R: Okay! Bye!

V: Bye!

End of phone Convo

I hung up and waited on the couch for the a knock on the front door. I heard a knock on the front door and I got up and answered it. "Hey, why did you want me here?" she asked. "I guess we're going to learn the big secret." I said as I pulled her to the dining room where everyone else was. "She's here, so now tell us the big secret you kept for 4 years." I said to Riker. "It's a long story so I want no interruptions and I won't repeat anything." he said plainly. "It all started when............"

---------------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger! 5 votes & 5 comments for the next chapter! Sorry that I have to do that to you! I really feel that no one is reading this story so I have to maybe do that now! What's Riker's big secret/lie that he has kept for 4 years? find out in the next chapter of "The Bullies"!