Chapter 17

(IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!)

Vanessa's P.O.V:

Damn! My head hurts really bad. Where am I? I looked around to find everything pitch black. I tried to stand up only to find that my legs were tied together. I tried to untie them, but only to find them tied together also. "Finally your awake." I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw a guy. "Who are you?" I asked. "I told you that I'd get you princess." the guy said. "I remember you! You're the guy who tried to beat up my boyfriend in the park at night." I yelled at him. "How's your boyfriend? I hope that I killed him." he replied. "You were the one who hit him with a car?" I asked. "No shit Sherlock. But I payed someone to do it for me." he said smirking at me. I saw someone walking towards us. "Do you think he's dead by now?" I heard a female voice say. Wait. I know that voice anywhere. "Cassidy! Help me!" I yelled to her, and she just stood there smiling at me. "Sorry sweetie. But I'm not your slave anymore." she said sending me a dirty look. "My slave? What are you talking about?" I asked. " I got tired of you always being the leader in our group. Making me and Austin always follow you around. Your a daddy's little bitch. You want to know why? You have a rich dad who is the principal at your school, and there's no way in hell that you could ever get suspended or expelled. I got tired of you always being the good girl, the teachers' pet, a straight A student with a 4.0 gpa. Being the girl who every guy wants, especially Riker." she said with an angry look. "What does Riker have to do with this?" I asked. "I have always liked Riker! Ever since freshman year. But no! Daddy's little bitch had to get in my way." she said with an angry tone. "You could have told me that you liked Riker." I said. "Why would I? You would have still found a way to steal him from me!" she yelled. "But I'm not a bitch like you Cass!" I yelled. She came up to me and slapped, and punched me in the cheek and she kicked my stomach. "Shut it you slut! Don't ever call me that!" she yelled. "Babe. I think you need to calm down." the guy said. "Okay. But first, I want to show Vanessa a little surprise before I go clam down." she said and walked over to a wall the was covered by a curtain. She pulled on the string and it dropped the curtain only to reveal my dad. "Daddy, please help me!" I yelled in tears. He wasn't moving, but I can see that he was still breathing.
-------------------------------------------
What? Cassidy is evil? I didn't know that! Oh wait! I did! Hope that you enjoyed this chapter! This book is almost ending😞 in about like 2-4 chapters, but I'm not sure. Comment on what you think about this chapter!