Chapter 16

Riker's P.O.V:

Man, Vanessa is taking long. I tried to reach my phone which is on the table to my right. I can't since these stupid cables are connected to me. I tried again and I got it! I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my contacts to look for my moms number.

"Hey mom!" I said. "Hi sweetie." she happily said. "Has Vanessa been to the house yet?" I asked my mom. "No, why?" she asked. "No reason. I'll just call Rocky." I said. "Okay. Bye." she said hanging up.

I dialed Rocky's number and called him. After three rings, he picked up. "Hello?" he said. "Hey, Rocky." I said. "What's up bro?" he asked. "Has Vanessa been over there where you are?" I asked hoping he will say yes. "Me and Ross are waiting outside of Ellington's house 'cuz we were going to visit you together with Vanessa and no." he said. "Thanks bro." I said and then hung up.

I was about to call Ellington when my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, Riker. Is Vanessa there with you?" Ratliff asked. "No. Is she with you?" I asked hoping again. "No." he said. "If she's not with you, Rocky, and mom, then where is she?" I said. "I hope this is not true, but I think she's missing." he said with a worried voice.
------------------------------------------
Sorry that I haven't updated in years. I haven't had time, but now I'm on a 2 week break! Yay!