Chapter 10

Rydel's P.O.V:

"Okay! Stop kissing my girl!" Ratliff yelled as he pulled Vanessa away from Riker and he pulled her next to him. " I thought I was your girl Ratliff!" I said with hurt in my voice. "Well, clearly he lied to you." Riker said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side. "Oh, please Riker! I'm not the only one who lied. This lie wasn't that big, like how your lie has been for the past 4 years!" Ratliff yelled. "What does he mean Riker?" I asked. He stayed quiet. "What does he mean Riker?" I asked getting in front of him. "Nothing, Del." he said. "You know what, I'm done with all this drama. I'm leaving. By Riker, Rydel, and person I don't know anymore." Vanessa said about to leave through the door. "I'll go with you! I'm also tired of all this drama." I said following her out the door.

Vanessa's P.O.V:

"Boys are so stupid!" I told Rydel. "I know! Especially Ell!" she said. "Yep!" I said. "Why do they have to lie to us and keep secrets from us?" I asked. "Cause their boys." she said. We started laughing. "Do you want to go to the beach or to yogurt land downtown?" I asked. "I really want to go to the beach, but I don't have a swim suit. Also, I'm really craving yogurt." she said. "Yogurt land it is!" I said as she started laughing. We started to walk downtown to yogurt land. Once we got there, we started putting yogurt in our cups. "Hey ladies." someone said to us. We turned around to see this guy with a smirk on his face."Hi?" We said in sync. "What's your name?" the guy asked while facing me. I looked over at Rydel in the corner of my eye to see her on her phone. Wow! Thanks for letting me talk to this idiot alone! "Hey! Look what Riker sent to me. He said that this is for his princess. Don't act stupid his time. You know he always calls YOU his princess. Also, since you two are dating he treats you like a princess" she said. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Aw! He's so sweet!" I said looking at her phone. "Oh! Seems like your taken." the guy said and left. "What was that for? I'm not dating your brother." I told her. "Yeah. But the idiot is finally gone!" she said. "Thanks, Rydel!" I said. I pulled her into a hug. She was surprised at first but then hugged back. After we were done getting our yogurts we started walking back to her house. "You know, your not so bad as I thought Rydel. That incident at yogurt land really made me change my mind about you. I feel like your a sister to me now that I know how you truly are." I said to her. "You are also different from what I thought you were. I feel like I can tell you anything." she said. "Friends?" she asked while sticking her hand out. "Best friends." I said as I shook her hand and then pulled her into a hug.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry that I took so long to update! I'm almost in school again 😑 I go back September 2nd. Yay! They're finally friends! What's Riker's huge lie that he has been holding for 4 years?