Chapter 15

Vanessa's P.O.V:

I wake up and hairs a mess

I heard my phone ringing and I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Vanessa." I heard Rydel sobbing into the phone. "Rydel? What's wrong. Did Ellington hurt you?" I asked worried. "No. It's Riker. He's in the hospital. A car hit him while he was going to the store." I pulled my phone away from my ear. I fell to the floor and started crying into my hands.I put my phone to my ear. "What hospital?" I asked still in tears. "Western Central Hospital." she said. "Thanks." I said as I hung up. I got outside quickly and I got into my car and drove to the hospital. I ran in and went to the front desk. "I'm here to see Riker Lynch." I said to the lady. "Are you related to him?" she asked. "No. I'm his girlfriend." I said. "Okay, he's in room 119. I'm sure he'll be fine sweetie." she said as she smiled at me. I smiled back. I went to the elevator and went up to Riker's room. I opened the door to see Riker laying down on the hospital bed with his eyes closed. "Riker?" I asked seeing if he can respond to me. I saw his eyes start to open. "Hi." he said weakly. " It shouldn't have been you." I said. "What?" he asked. "I should have been me in this situation instead of you." I said starting to tear up. "Your crazy. Its better off that I'm here. It's like, a punishment for bullying you." he said kinda smiling. "You know what? I'll go get you your guitar so that I can play you songs when I come visit you." I said. "Okay." he said. I kissed his cheek and went to the door. "I'll miss you." he said with a goofy smile. "I'll miss you more." I said and left. I got in the elevator and went outside to the parking lot. Shit! I forgot my wallet. I was walking towards the hospital when I felt someone put there hands from behind my waist and put something over my mouth. After that everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Riker's fine! He's doing okay! But, Vanessa's not!😒😏 Who do you think it is that took her? This book has about a few more chapters until it's over😔 Please comment and vote for this chapter! Thanks for reading this far!