~8~

A/N: Those have nothing to do with the storylines by the way^. Sometimes I feel like scrolling through Superflash pictures on google and save them and then decide to share them with yall.

"Oh rao..." Kara mumbled.

She knew she had to get Barry medical aid as soon as possible but she couldn't exactly leave a child alone. That was dangerous. And she especially wouldn't leave what seemed to be Barry's child in danger, even if he clearly had some explaining to do.

It was too risky to carry the both of them at the same time, especially when a child like her would squirm around. It would be normal for her to considering she'd be scared, having seen her father unconscious.

But maybe if she quickly dropped Barry off and then rushed back. She'd be quick, with her ability of flight and all.

"Don't panic... I... I'll be back" Kara assured the child, sighing as she stood up, carrying Barry before flying out of the window with him.

——

Kara landed in the DEO, Alex and Lizzie were engaged in a conversation whilst Anna played not too far away.

"Oh hey Ka-" Alex smiled at her.

"Here!" Kara interrupted, placing Barry in Lizzie's arms as she quickly took him in a shock.

"I- okay, woah." Lizzie said, holding on

Wait. What the fuck? Barry? I- h..how?!" Lizzie asked.

"Don't have time to explain. He fainted or something, get him help." Kara quickly said before jumping back out of the building leaving both a confused, shocked and partially in tears Alex and Lizzie.

Although Kara was extremely worried and wanted to be there, she knew that she had other priorities at the moment and that was making sure that child was okay. So she rushed back to her neighbouring city and into Barry's apartment.

Only the child wasn't in sight. And that's when she began to panic, mentally cursing herself for even thinking about leaving her alone, as she ran around the apartment in a panic.

"Hello?" She called, until she reached a bedroom where the child was stood crying, a teddy in her arms.

"Hey, hey. It's okay!" Kara assured, slowly making her way to the child, who slowly backed away in fear.

"Wh..where's my dad?" The child asked.

"He's okay!" Kara smiled, coming to a halt as to not scare the child by showing she wasn't trying to hurt her.

"Y..you took him! You took my only family!" The child accused.

"No! Listen, I love your dad very much. I would never hurt him. He... fell and so I took him to a place that can help fix him!" Kara said.

"What's your name sweetie?" Kara asked after receiving no response, kneeling in front of the child and taking her tiny hands in hers.

"Adelaide..." Adie shyly mumbled, fear still filling every inch of her body.

"My name is Kara" Kara smiled.

"Now I can take you to your dad if you trust me. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." She assured.

Adelaide stood in thought for a while before slowly nodding her head.