-26-

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. I've had school so I tried revising and, not to mention, I'm fasting so I'm drained of a lot of energy and usually have naps after school.

Also, I may have slightly twisted the greek tales . Also, this will make sense later in the story

"El Mayarah?"

"Means..."

"Stronger together" Both Kara and the person said in unison.

"Elodie..." Kara breathed out

"Hey sis" Elodie awkwardly waved.

"what are you doing here..."

"I heard you needed help"

"Not yours" Kara mumbled, Elodie shooting her a hurt look.

"Barry called and I agreed to help"

"Barry?" Kara asked, looking at him as he nodded.

"Can I... have a word with Barry?" Kara requested.

"Yea, sure" The others mumbled, leaving the cortex to head to the other group of people.

Barry had his arms crossed, slowly walking towards Kara.

"So..." Barry said.

"You called my sister?"

"Yea. I did. We need as much help as we can get Kara"

"We had enough"

"Nothing will be enough Kara."

"She lied to me Barry"

"She has her reasons"

"Yea? What."

"Only she knows which is why you need to ask her. You, of all people, should know about secrets. You're Supergirl for Gods sakes"

"But Elodie knew my secret. My family does"

"Telling you would mean telling the people who took her in. Who raised her. She had already been keeping that secret from them in fear. Imagine how scared she felt with how they'd react with her keeping it a secret. She had nowhere else to go"

"Yea but..."

"Kara, answer me this. If Elodie wasn't family, if she didn't see Eliza and Jeremiah take you in and you two ended up being just best friends, would you have told her?"

"I-"

"Your best friend, after Elodie and Alex, is here Kara. She's in one of those rooms. She knows Supergirl is here. She doesn't, however, know that you, Kara Danvers, are here. She doesn't know you are the same person. You're keeping a secret from one of your best friends, the same way she did."

"You're right..." Kara sighed.

"Listen, I've got the planning covered. Well, Ollie and I have. I'll fill you in later. You spend this time sorting things out with Elodie. Okay?"

"Okay" Kara softly smiled.

"Great, I'll see you in a bit" Barry smiled, wrapping his arms around Kara in a hug before he left, inviting Elodie inside.

Elodie walked inside, playing with the sleeve of her shirt.

"Hey Kara..."

"Elodie"

"Listen I'm really sorry fo-"

"I forgive you Elodie."

"Wait, really?" The older sister asked, a hopeful gleam in her eyes