~23~

A/N: Not that I've been gone for long on this story but thought you could get rid of me? Haha neverr.

"I'm back bitches! What did I miss?" Cisco asked, entering the DEO through a breach.

"Cisco! My man!" Winn cheerily said upon sighting his newly found friend, the two having bonded over their geeky love for gadgets and the like. That was the day Kara and Barry fell for each other, whether they acknowledged it or not.

As Cisco walked past Winn, the two shared a high five.

"Cisco?" Barry asked as he entered the room where he was.

"Barry!" Winn said.

"Ayo, wassup dude" Cisco asked Barry.

"You're here? I thought you'd come after The Wedding"

"Nah, I wanted to drop my stuff off first and I'm crashing at your place for a bit. My bags are a bit heavy so can you... y'know, speed there and then we'll talk?" Cisco asked.

"You wanna live with me and my 6 year old? Mk, if you say so..." Barry said.

"On second thought, I'll rent a hotel room until I find an apartment..." Cisco said.

"If you're so sure" Barry chuckled.

"Can you still take my things?"

"Lost my speed" Barry tutted.

"Wait... you... what?!" A bewildered Barry asked.

"My speedy, time travelling best friend-"

"Hey hey, he's still my best friend" Cisco said, interrupting Winn's sentence.

"Wrong losers. He has no friends" Lizzie said, she too walking in.

"Lizzie!" Winn greeted.

"Hey Winnie the Pooh. Where's your girlfriend?" Lizzie asked.

"Yo, you scored a girl? Sick!" Cisco cheered.

"Girlfriend? Um, no.... well... not yet at least" Winn sheepishly said.

"You shoot your shot Winnie!" Lizzie cheered on.

"But still remember it's my sister we're talking about" Barry inputted.

"Yeah yeah, shut up Barry for a moment." Cisco said, Barry pouting.

"Speaking of girlfriends, where's yours Barr?" Lizzie asked.

"A) not together-"

"Hold up, what? Why the f-" Cisco began.

"It's a long story Cisco. Anyways, we're meant to meet here so she can try to reestablish a relationship with Adie again. So Adie doesn't remain scared of her, y'know. At least before the wedding"

"Is Adie going with you guys?"

"Yeah, she is if I can get her to stop hating me" Kara sighed, walking into the DEO.

"Hey Kara" Barry perked up at her presence, Kara giving him a small wave and smile.

"I mean, you can't blame the kid. You did-"

"I know what I did" Kara said.

"Right" Lizzie mumbled.

"You wanna go?" Barry asked.

"Yeah, lets go" Kara said.

"Lizzie, help Cisco find somewhere to live. Or even a hotel room will you!" Barry asked.

"Like hell. I'm not his slave. Hey, neither am I yours for that ma-"

"Thank you, bye! You're an angel!" Barry said before both him and Kara ran off, giggling like a pair of teenagers who had just pranked a teacher at school.