~16~

——————————————————————

'If you live by your fears,
everything that can go wrong
will go wrong'

—————————————————————

"Look who arrived, it's Supergirl"

"We can either hurry this up or drag this on and I don't feel like opting for the second option because personally, I have better things to do than deal with your pathetic, useless asses." Kara spat.

"How about we go for option 3? We defeat y-"

"Impossible. Please, you can barely rob a god damn bank without getting detected. And now you want to go against an alien with super strength? Come on, you can barely carry the weight of your empty wallet."

"Our wallets aren't empty" the other man chuckled.

"Oh yea? You're robbing a bank right now, that wallet is empty. Now I don't wanna be here with you, as much as you don't wanna be here with me. You're not worth my time. Leave."

"You're going to let us leave?"

"Yea, what's the catch"

Kara walked closer to the men, one getting his meta abilities ready and the other getting his gun ready.

Ever since Thawne had first appeared on Earth 38, Meta's had also began appearing. It seems as if he'd somehow given them powers but how is what Team Superflash were struggling to figure out.

"Don't get caught next time" she whispered in the two's ears, a shiver running down their spine before Kara grabbed the gun and squeezed it with her bare hand.

The two began to shiver in fear before running away, nervously nodding.

Barry, hiding in the shadows in a different costume, watched what was happening. He was confused, shocked.

Not having enough time to process what just happened, he moved out of his place, running at human speed towards the two thieves.

Throwing a punch at one and ducking before the other tried hitting him, he stuck his leg out so the other would fall face flat.

"A little help, Supergirl?" Barry asked. Kara rolled her eyes, walking to the one that had stood up as Barry tried dodging his hits, keeping the other on the ground with his foot.

Kara sighed, throwing a powerful punch to the other thieves face, the one that wasn't yet subdued, as the crimson liquid slowly began to drip from his nose. He too fell to the floor.

People began snapping pictures of both Supergirl and this new hero together. Their Flash had disappeared months ago but now there was another hero, seemingly not as powerful.

"Happy?" Kara sarcastically asked.

"Very" Barry said, two police officers approaching.

"Thank you Supergirl and..."

"I don't go by a name" Barry quickly responded.