LV - The Vision Theories

ASTRA WOKE UP EVEN earlier than usual, remembering the events of last night and grabbing her letter, running to the owlery in her pajamas.

Arriving there, she found the nearest owl, a medium-sized tawny one with a bit of a crooked beak, and tied her letter to it. 

"Quickly, for Sirius Black," she whispered and nearly shoved the poor owl out of the window.

Finally breathing a sigh of relief that part of her job was done, she called out quietly for James, Lily, and Regulus. They would know what to do.

Unfortunately, only Regulus showed up, not knowing where James and Lily were, and tried to calm Astra down, though it only made her more frustrated. She was their only link to the living world and what do they do? Ignore her. Keep information from her. Treat her like a child. Even though technically she was a child, she grew up quickly in the orphanage and living at Hogwarts. 

Astra could only be grateful that Regulus wouldn't choose the time to talk about house-elves, seeing as she was in a bad enough mood already.

Finally, after calling out Lily and James's names at least 15 times, not caring how loud she was as it was already so early in the morning, they arrived, looking stressed and downcast.

Astra huffed and put her hands on her hips, glaring at her godparents so ferociously that Regulus slightly cowered behind her. "So. Are you going to tell me anything?" she asked so calmly, meaning she was even more dangerous.

The couple looked at each other and sighed, frantically debating through their stare who would say what. 

"Listen, I know that you don't want to tell me and think I'm a child. And yes, I'm only 14 but I'm mature for my age, and at the same time, you don't really have a choice. I have a bad feeling about this entire situation and I'm also your only link to the living world, so if you don't tell me anything, nothing will ever get done."

Once Astra's rant was finished, the three looked even more dejected, but knew she was right.

So, they explained what they knew. Some facts with slight hesitations, but Astra got the facts nonetheless, mentally making another list. She personally was astonished that her brain hadn't exploded from all the lists that she had been making.

The most surprising thing, however, was that it didn't really make any difference in her conclusions.

Harry's scar was hurting. She had figured that out for herself, funny enough. And it made sense with the strange occurrences, so the only question was whether it was because Voldemort was close, or whether it was due to some connection with Voldemort that meant he was probably still in Albania.

There was someone else in Little Hangleton. This was a bit surprising, but apparently, James and Lily had heard another voice in the old Riddle house, but they couldn't locate a body. They did, however, hear news about the old caretaker who had died over the summer, which seemed slightly suspicious.

Karkaroff used to be a death eater. Astra found this interesting, but not suspicious at all. She had remembered how scared he seemed when seeing Mad-Eye Moody, and Karkaroff looked like a total coward. There was no way that he would have been able to enter Harry.

Harry had been having nightmares. Of the few things that James and Lily were able to tell her, this seemed like the most important thing. As far as Astra knew, Harry wasn't a seer, so it was unlikely they were premonitions or visions. However, she also knew there was some sort of link to do with Harry and Voldemort due to the prophecy, and that the nightmares could be slightly concerning. The only way that she could actually confirm this was if she asked Harry what the nightmares were about, and that conversation could only go terribly.