Snape Imagine

I do not cry

Severus Snape

Not Romantic

Imagine for JensenAcklesEyebrow (From a private message)

I do not cry

Ann Kingsley slipped through the quiet corridors of Hogwarts, pulling the sleeves of her robe down to cover the marks that were oozing blood in some places. She had fifty-two lines from Umbridge's 'special' pen for questioning her teaching methods. And all the way up to her neck, it was written that I shall not ask ridiculous questions. Suddenly, she bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going, you stupid-"

"I apologise, professor Sanpe." Snape looked down his hooked nose at her, suprised that the most troublesome, sarcastic, snarkey, stubborn, girl he had ever known had just apologised. "Kingsley? What is wrong with you? Why are you up at this hour?" She sniffed a bit. "I had detentions, sir."

"With whom?"

"Proffessor Umbridge." She sniffed again. "Look at me, Kingsley." She slowly raised her head. A little dribble of a tear was running down the side of her face. He sighed and grabbed her arm, muttering, "What did that vile beast do to you?" She flinched when he touched her arm, but let him lead her to the dungeons. "Show me." She sat on the corner of a desk and slid off her robe, showing him her epic dragon shirt and the wounds sustained from pinkie's magic pen. "Stupid girl." He rifled though his cabanet for a potion and then shoved it in her hands. With a grimace, she drank it, and let out a sigh of relief as the pain stopped. "Wormswart. They'll be gone by morning. Thank you, professor." She shrugged back on her robe and went to leave, but was stopped. "Kingsly, stop angering the teachers. I don't have all the Wormswart in the world." She smiled a little as she swished out of the classroom.