Halloween Preferences

Preference: Halloween Together (Black Butler, Steve Rodgers, Tony Stark, Loki, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Moriarty, Twilight,)

Note: You will either be dressed as Robin Hood, a kitty, or Indiana Jones there is nothing else and no in between. No slutty wizard, no bloody tampon, wholesome costumes. (Indy has a whip though, scandalous)

Warnings; Cuteness, crude language in a few, mild sexual content, and 'scary' imagery.

Happy Halloween everyone, and remember, DEMONS AREN'T PARTY GAMES. CURSES ARE NOT TRICKS. DO NOT CURSE A FAMILY IF THEY DON'T GIVE YOU CANDY.

Or the Winchesters will come for your ass

Steve Rodgers Halloween

You smiled your shoes off at the door. Your boyfriend, Steve, would be home soon, so you had to get ready. You made sure all the junk food was ready to go, and then assembled a stack of movies, each one scarier than the last. Ghost dog was on top, and at the bottom was Psycho. Steve had a lot of catching up to do. You were bursting at the seams, you couldn't wait. At four thirty he got in, and you met him at the door in a hug. He chuckled. "You're really excited, aren't you?" You grinned and kissed him lightly on the lips. "You have no idea, Cap." You set a large bowl of candy by the door and cleared the couch to get to the DVD player. He was still laughing at you as the movie started. You flicked his head and he left, coming back in sweatpants and no shirt.

"Y/N?" You loved it when he took his shirt off. "Steve, i'm watching something! Be quiet! We're skipping ghost dog and moving straight to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre." He sighed and sat down next to you before pulling you close as the movie started.

You looked over at him about half way through to see that his face was wrinkled in disgust. You tried to go back to the movie but you couldn't. You sighed and stood up, ejecting the movie. "Y/N?" You put in the Charlie Brown Halloween special and walked over to answer the door. "Oh my goodness! We've got a little ladybug, and a knight in shining armor!" You grinned at the younger kids and gave them candy, laughing as they ran back to their mothers. You sighed and leaned against the door for a while, watching them go. When you finally turned around and closed the door, you saw the gory movie on pause.

"Steve, I can watch gross movies anytime. I want you to enjoy yourself." He smiled and took your hand, leading you back to the couch. "I want to watch gross movies with you all night, Y/N. I love how much you love them. Besides, it's kind of funny that my sweet little Y/N loves these so much." You smiled and took your position half in his lap. "Well, I love you much much more." He smiled and pressed play on the movie with a sigh. "This really is disgusting, though."

Tony Stark Halloween

"Y/N! We're going to be late!" You groaned. "Keep your pants on, Tony!"

"Couldn't if I tried!" You rolled your eyes and put your hat on before running down the stairs. "Alright alright alright." His eyes were wide. "What happened to Iron Babe?"

"That's stupid and I never agreed to that." You pushed past him, only to have him pull you back by the hips. "I don't know though, Sexy Indiana Jones might be better."

"Sexy? This is the mens costume."

"Shh. Sexy Indiana Jones, my girlfriend." You sighed. "You paid for the whip, and it was thirty bucks."

"What?!"

"Come on, Iron Dweeb. Like you said, we'll be late."

At the Party

"Y/N! I thought you would go as Iron Babe." You rolled your eyes at Natasha. "Not everyone feels the need to dress like slutty versions of their boyfriend." She flushed and tucked the bow and arrow behind her back. "Clint likes it, though." You laughed as she shoved a drink at you. "It's Halloween. Drink, eat, and be wasted." You sighed and sipped at it, only slightly put off by variety of liquor.