Oh Dear, I've been tagged.

Hello, Lovies! I know it's been a bit (seeing as nobody liked my Oswald Cobblepot but whatever), and I'm currently working on the four hundredth voter imagine request, as well as another Drunk!Reader comp. My mother, though, is having a surgery to remove a benign uterine tumor so I'm back home trying to help with that as well as get caught up in my classes, which finish on May 26th and I'm not halfway done. At this point I'm just making excuses, so I'll stop. I am working, though, and that's what I'm trying to say.

Something I can do for you is this--I was tagged by GothamsCookie. I didn't know that this was still a thing. Even still, I'm happy to carry on the torch and pleased that I was thought of.

1.) Favourite Show: That's a hard call, really. I hate to tell you but I really like Elementary...no, honestly It's Doctor Who.

2.) Favourite Band: You might think it's Panic! At the Disco, seeing as 23 out of my 25 most played are from them. No, my favourite band is The Red Hot Chili Peppers. God, they're amazing.

3.) Do you like anime? Pfft, no. *Attempts to hide all posters on the walls, my themed pillowcase, and all the manga that fills half my bookshelf*

(That's my way of saying fuck yes.)

4.) Favourite Movie: Constantine. The one with Keanu Reeves.

5.) Favourite Candy: Skittles.

6.) Favourite Actor: Imagine: Keanu Reeves and Leonardo Dicaprio have a baby with Anne Hathaway as their surrogate mother. That child will be my favorite actor.

(To clarify, Anne Hathaway, Keanu Reeves, and Leonardo Dicaprio all hold number one in my heart, with Brad Pitt as a hard second.)

7.) Do you like Gotham? You betchya.

8.) Do you like Sherlock? I know I told you I love Elementary but I love Sherlock more.

9.) Do you like Supernatural? Why else would I have a mason jar full of salt on my desk?

10.) Most shipped ship: Uh....Destiel. No, Ereri. Wait, Percabeth. Hold on hold on, SwanQueen. Fuck, alright, let me think....Johnlock.

11.) Favourite Youtuber: Gamegrumps. If you want something more specific, Ninja Sex Party. Danny Sexbang.

12.) Wanna be buddies? I thought we already were...*dramatically falls onto divan that wasn't there before*

Here I will continue the circle, allow the snake to eat its tail, and tag a handful of my own lovies. If you do not wish to participate, do not feel obligated. If you do not know me, don't be freaked out. I don't stalk you I just stalk your books.

AlexOfAsgaard

EmiLovesMusic

Sunnygirl72

BVBCreed

BvbBride16

Morticia_Addams_

UndertakerLover1

becauseimbatman12

Kaneki_Pls

AlethiaJNapier

jammer16

PJ_sandwiches

And here are my twelve questions:

1.) What do you wake up for in the morning?

2.) If you could be any inanimate object, what would you be?

3.) Name the fictional world you'd most like to join.

4.) What's your favorite TV Crime Drama?

5.) Do you use red pens for things other than marking?

6.) Do you steal red pens or just black/blue?

7.) What is your favourite smell?

8.) Ideal trait in a romantic partner?

9.) Your idea of a perfect day.

10.) Finish the saying; "A penny earned is a penny _____."

11.) What/Who was your first obsession?

12.) How much do you love waffles? This is a serious question because if the answer is not good enough we will have to reevaluate our realtionship, whatever it may be.

I'll catch you later, lovies, hopefully with some new writing (that you'll actually like) and hopefully soon.

-HowDULL