Supernatural 7 minutes in heaven

Hey, quick note. Pheobie, I'm so sorry, but I'm dry on your request. I can't force the writing, maybe there's something else you want? I just can't write a good one no matter how hard I try, I'm sorry. But I did write this, because I had a bit of a dream. Again, I'm so sorry.

7 minutes in heaven (Soupernatural) (Yes, I wrote SOUPernatural)

Warnings; Swearing, kissing, and mild content.

7 minutes in heaven

"Hey, guys!" Dean and Sam looked over to see Crowley standing in the door. "What is it, assface?" Crowley grinned, and then everything went black.

They woke up in a room with Cass, and Kevin. And a girl in the center of the room, arms tied behind her back. "Alright, boys, we're going to be playing seven minutes in heaven, with our lovely participant, Y/N!" She rolled her eyes. "Crowley, what the hell?" He shrugged. "I'm bored!"

Dean Winchester

"Alright Y/N, just take out any item." You rolled your eyes and reached into the hat, pulling out a CD case. "Bacoben's top hits?" Dean cleared his throat and stood up. "A lot of good songs on that one." Crowley pushed you two into a closet and slammed the door, and you tapped your thigh nervously. "Are you nervous, Y/N?" You rolled your eyes. "No." But he caught your lie and smirked, pushing you into the wall. "It's alright, you should be nervous. I've been looking at you, Y/N." You rolled your eyes. "Was it when I killed that demon, or when I hocked a loogie in the grass?" He grimaced a bit. "Unfortunately, both. But it doesn't change how friggin' hot you look with blood in your hair." He kissed your neck and you gasped, melting a bit. "I've been looking at you, too, Dean. Along with three quarters of the female population. But I don't give a damn about hormones, and you know it." He breathed on the damp spot on your neck and you shivered as he lined kisses up your throat. 'What about your laugh, when you snort, it's adorable." He bit you gently. "Or maybe your pranks?" He stopped at the corner of your lips. "Or how hot I get when you say my name like you do." You took a shaky breath. "Dean, I-" He made a small noise in his throat and kissed you on the lips, melting you into him. "Just like that, princess, I like it when you say my name." You flushed when Crowley swung the door open with a smirk.

Kevin Tran

You reached into the hat and pulled out a calculator. "Lemme guess, Kevin?" Kevin flushed and scampered into the closet, and Crowley grabbed your arm. "Try not to chew him up too bad, Y/N." You smirked as the door slammed shut. "Hey Kev," You whispered, moving closer to him. "H..h..hi Y/N." You smirked and ran your hand over his shoulder. "Tell me, what is your favorite color, Kevin?" He looked surprised. "I don't think that matters." He spun and pressed you against the wall. Holy shit, Kevin? "You've been teasing me for too long, Y/N!" He kissed you smartly on the lips, stepping back when Crowley opened the door. "Blue," He whispered, stepping out. You hid your cherry blush and ran out of the closet.

Castiel

"Angel wings. Come on, Cass." Castiel followed you into the closet, furrowing his brow when the door closed. "Y/N, I do not understand this game." You sighed and slid down the wall into a crouch, while he mirrored you in a sitting position. "They shove us in the closet to make us kiss, Castiel. It's only seven minutes, we'll just wait it out." He remained quiet for a few minutes. "So we are cheating?" You shrugged. "Kind of, but really, when you-" He crouched in front of you and held your face. "Cheating is wrong, Y/N." You blushed and kissed him on the cheek. He turned and kissed you on the mouth. Right then, the door opened, and you had to ignore the teasing for the rest of the night.

Sam Winchester

"Last item, gonna be Sammy-O." Dean clapped his brother on the shoulder, because he had a crush on you. You walked into the closet and tried to control your breathing when he was locked in with you.

"So..." He muttered, after about five minutes. "Stupid game, huh?" You nodded and looked away. Another minute. "Y/N I like you." He rushed out, and then slid out the door as Crowley opened it. You were left shocked, standing in the closet.

Crowley

Everyone had left, and you were cleaning up. Thank god you didn't have to go, Crowley and you had been 'dating' for about a year now, and he saved you from it. "Oh Y/N!" He chimed, and you paled. "Last man standing, get in the closet." You swallowed and walked into the closet, breathing heavily when the door slammed shut. "They were all engaging in child's play, but we are adults, aren't we." You nodded. "Good. Then let's play our own games."