Multiverse Preferences

We're nearing 10k, and you all know what happens at 10k!!!!

Oh, you don't? Oh. Oh. Oh, you don't care either. Okay. Well, thank you all very much. Just so you know, I'm holding the second part to this hostage until I get 20,000 reads, 400 votes and 300 comments.

Just kidding It's half finished now so I'll put it up in a few days.

The best part of you--Preferences (Pt. 1)

Supernatural:

Dean: Dean adores your smile. It reminds him of all the happy memories you've single handedly created for and with him. He's got a Polaroid of you grinning at him, the perfect candid moment, and he keeps it in his nightstand drawer.

Sam: Sam can't get enough of you being confused. He appreciates the look that slowly seeps onto your features, and the way your nose scrunches up just a bit. Honestly, though, he also appreciates being able to explain something to you, for once.

Castiel: Cas loves your passion. They way you're able to throw yourself into emotions and ideas makes him remember why he fell in love with you, and his fondest memory is of you ranting about some thing or another, and the look on your face that fully showed you were in another place entirely.

Crowley: The king of hell likes how innocent you are. He's a bad guy, so he's always liked good girls. Your innocence was the first he didn't want to take, though. He thinks it's adorable when you get confused, or when your morals hold you to a higher standard. Sometimes it can be frustrating, but it's more than worth it for the moments when he feels like you're an angel.

Lucifer: You're very understanding. He's often remarked that he's like a 'tiramisu of issues', but he knows you could listen to him ranting for hours at a time. Whether you always listen or not is unclear, but the loving smile you give him when he's frustrated with a failure is enough to secure your label as his personal therapist.

Sherlock:

John: You can be exceptionally sweet. He loves it when you are, and he notes that you get very cute and very kind, and it makes him want to wrap you up and never let you go.

Sherlock: He appreciates that you can be exceptionally bad. You're a good girl, but you aren't above shoving a perp against a wall by his collar, and you're not above flirting with someone to get information. Call it poor taste, but Sherlock's always attracted to the wrong girls. With you, he can have the best of both worlds.

Mycroft: You're undoubtedly sharp. You catch on, learn, and figure things out quickly. Not only do you keep up with him and his brother, but sometimes they have to keep up with you. He finds this incredibly attractive.

Jim: Being resourceful is always attractive--at least to James Moriarty. That trait combined with the rest of you makes a perfect Mrs. Sex.

Gotham (Fox TV Show):

Bruce: You're funny. Not just funny, but you're cute. You have a way of making him smile, even when he's shoulder deep into a pit of pre-teenage angst. You'll come around every once and a while, and even Alfred likes it when you pop in.

Harvey: You're a good cop, but you know how to be dirty. You're a down-in-the-gutter double crosser, and you're smart too. He constantly remarks that 'it's a good thing you're playing for our side, sweetheart'."

Selina: You're innocent and sweet. She's grown up cynical and spunky, so when you're timid and quiet she finds you even better. One time, after she confessed this to you, you smiled and told her 'I'm the Jelly to your peanut butter, right?'. After seeing how this melted her, let's just say that you developed a habit of over-sweetening whatever you said to her.

Edward Nygma: You're absolute shit at riddles. Most of the time, this annoys him, but he thinks your frustration is quite cute, and he knows that you're incredibly intelligent, even if riddles aren't your shtick.

Oswald Cobblepot: You're accepting and sweet by nature. Sure you're a down and dirty merc working for the lowlifes of Gotham, but when he met you you were moonlighting as a worker for Fish Mooney. Your kindness astounded him, and after you both found your new places in the world you found your way together.

Fish Mooney: You are the most oblivious girl she's ever had the pleasure of knowing intimately. You're not stupid, but you're not the best at picking up on little things. The only reason you know about her depraved dealings is because she told you outright.

Jerome Valeska: You're slick, and you've got charisma. He needed a partner in crime, and in Arkham, he found you. You were the perfect candy on his arm, but you soon became even more, and you found yourself his equal partner. That was until your final grand performance together, which had what you would call a bad ending. If you'd finished it as planned though, Gotham would've had more to worry about than the corruption it faced day-to-day.