Movie Night - Selene

Note: First in the movie night stuff! Remember to give me your requests, and do a lot of 'em! For background on how Movie Night works, see the chapter on it just a few parts back. The structure of this imagine is how all of them will turn out, so keep that in mind.

Song for this chapter: Requiem, by Avenged Sevenfold.

Background: Underworld is a movie in which Vampires and Lycans exist in the same world. Lycans are pretty much werewolves, with all the fun and games that go with 'em. The character Selene is a Death Dealer,  basically a kick ass vampire assassin. She works for/lives in a coven, and she dislikes the coven because it's filled with hedonistic, lazy, weak vampires.

Warnings: Mentions of non consensual things, nothing graphic. Foul language.

The training room wasn't used much. It was almost always empty--and why wouldn't it be? No one in the grand mansion was interested in growing stronger. Besides, the rooms that got the most use were a display of why Selene hated every last soul there, perhaps even more so than the unused rooms.

The dining hall, the playroom, and the bedrooms were all frequented by her 'brothers' and 'sisters'. She'd never dare visit any of these places outside of anything other than necessity. No, she stuck to either her bedroom or the training room, and she liked that perfectly well.

The training room had a large collection of fitness devices--ranging from impossibly heavy weights to impossible durable punching bags. Even the weak, simple-minded creatures that filled the halls were twice as strong and fast as the average human, so everything needed to be twice as difficult. There was also a shooting range, which served as her most popular destination. After all, what was a Death Dealer without impossibly accurate aim?

Once or twice, she'd walked there to train only to find a senseless orgy occurring on the floor, which only served to further ruin her opinion of the coven. No, it was usually empty, and she loved this as much as she resented it.

After fighting her way through the throng of people in the halls, she finally made it to her retreat--only to deflate as she heard panting and grunting from inside. She almost turned and left, but then she realized that she had the right to intrude.

Temper thoroughly flamed, she pushes the door open.

"I'll need the room." She proclaimed, while keeping her eyes to the floor. She didn't want  another image haunting her whenever she blinked.

"Oh...sorry Selene." A panting voice replied, and reluctantly the death dealer forced her gaze upwards. Instead of finding an amorous display interrupted, a vaguely familiar woman--fully clothed, mind you--was shining with sweat near a punching bag. It seemed that she had been using the training room for its intended purpose, which raised a few questions for Selene.

"You're here...to train?"
"Yes?" The woman phrased it like a question, clearly confused. "What else would I be doing?"

At this, Selene let out an incredulous breath as she walked closer to the unknown woman. 

"What's your name? How do you know mine?"
"Y/n. If you hadn't realized, you're a bit of a celebrity."
"Oh?"

"Yes. In fact, you could say that you're the one who encouraged me to try and become a Death Dealer.'

Selene couldn't help it, she quirked a brow. Y/n didn't seem at all strong enough to be anything like her. 

"And when did you decide this? Last week?"
"Nearly a year ago. I know, I know, I don't look very tough. I go on my first mission next month, though."
"Really?"
"Yes, really. Anyways, I'm pretty much done anyways, and you need the room."

Before she could go to leave, Selene stopped her by grabbing her shoulder.