Crowley Imagine

Hey everyone.

I'm in a lull, and I need a request. (Miss Alex I'm so fucking sorry but I just can't right now with your last request I fucking suck I know.)

Something I can do, with a little plot or something, just AGH, help me, I'm drowning.

-HowDULL

Crowley Imagine

Note: Somebody (Four somebody's) asked for more PG-13. Well I see your PG-13 and raise you an age group. And no, to answer your question now, It isn't good at all.

Warnings: Sexual content (not smut) violence. Let's just call it TV-14, yeah?

Crowley Imagine

He slammed her up against the wall harshly, smirking when she let out a whine. "What are you doing, huh?" She ground out through her teeth. "You think I'm just an object to be thrown around?"
"Shh," he cooed, caressing her cheek with one hand, holding her arms above her head with the other. "I love you, Y/n. You're the most important thing to me."
"You can't love anybody." She sneered, and he forced his mouth onto hers in a surge of anger. She struggled against his prying lips, but soon relented. All her efforts amounted to her, frenching the king of hell as he held her against a wall.

After a few minutes of play, he pulled back, setting his hand on her hip, and she panted, swollen lips parted slightly.  "You're mine, Y/n. I want you to say it." When she pursed her lips, he dug into her flesh painfully, and she gasped. "I'm yours."
"Again."
"I'm yours!" She cried, and he let up on his attack. "Tell me you love me."
"It takes more than a twisting of tongues to earn an 'I love you'."
"Of course it does, love."
"You repel me."
"But you're mine."
"I just said  that."

Smirking, he released her entirely and stepped back. "Your dogs are probably worried sick. It evades me why I continue to let you pick off my disciples like you do."
"You like to be kept guessing. You wouldn't want me if I were quiet."
"Correction, darling. I'd want you regardless."
"Well if I started out quiet you'd never of noticed me."
"True enough."

She smoothed her shirt and cleared her throat. "Take me back." He smirked a bit. "Course, but I don't want to catch you hanging over another man again." He snapped his fingers, and suddenly, she was back in the bar's bathroom. She let out a harsh breath and braced herself on the sink.

Why do I keep getting enamored by him? He's a bloody drug!

Angrily, she stormed out, quickly finding the sleaze she was flirting with talking to another woman. She tapped on his shoulder and pasted on a flirtatious grin. "Hey, baby."
"You're old news, sugar tits." She tried to swallow a grimace, and let lust cross her expression as she leaned down into his ear. "I thought of you, and I had to go take care of myself."
"Oh." He grinned, and stood up. "Let's go."

Smirking, she followed him out. All for revenge. All to lose herself again. Even if it wouldn't be  as good as she knew  it could be. She'd be fine.

The Next Day

She left early and found her way to the diner by the hotel she was at. Sam and Dean were both there, Sam was eating and dean had shades on. She decided to sit next to the latter.

"You too, huh? Honestly, you're both charmers." She grunted and stole a piece of bacon. "What did you find, then?" He started spouting off about the monster they were going to fight. After a few minutes, she silenced him with a hand gesture. "Your brother is asleep and I'm getting there. Just eat, Sam-a-lama-ding-dong." He huffed but returned to his breakfast, and she decided to step outside.

She took a deep breath of the crisp autumn air and sat on a bench in front of the diner.

It's a very nice day.

She thought to herself, though she shivered a bit. She was only wearing a tanktop, she had left her overshirt at her one nighter's apartment.

"Looking for this, love?" She didn't even flinch. She turned to Crowley and grabbed her plaid shirt. "Thanks. Wait, how did you get this?"

"I think you know."
"You didn't hurt him, did you?"

"Oh, I did. Sweet boy, good relationship with his mum at how much he was crying for her." Tears brimmed on the corners of her eyes, for the strangest reason. Perhaps it was guilt, an old wound reopened even. This wasn't the first time a brief hookup had found their end after a night of love. And the first victim was a damn good man, especially compared to her last attempt at freedom "Why would you do something like that, huh? He wasn't anything and you know that!"

"Because this," he took a fistful of her hair and wrenched her head to the side, exposing the hickies on her neck. "Is unacceptable. Do I need to chain you up?"

"You wouldn't dare."
"Don't," he lowered his mouth to her jaw. "Be so sure." He kissed it lightly and then suddenly bit it roughly, and she let out a yelp.

"Stop! I'm sorry, god-"
"Wrong one, darling." He growled harshly. "I'm the man on the real  throne."
"Right! Sorry!"
"I don't think you really are. Did he make you scream? Did you writhe under him?"
"No." She hissed. "Of course I didn't and you know I didn't."

"Have I ruined all other men for you?"
"Shut up!" She growled. "Have I?!" He pressed, and she glared at him with pure malice.
"You have and you know it!"
"Mmhmm. And yet you went home with him and let him touch what was rightfully mine, and-" She pressed her lips onto his. "I love you, you bastard!" She breathed, panting, glaring at him. He just kind of looked at her, oddly. She stood up, angrily. "Goodbye." She made it about two steps away when he grabbed her arm.

"Say it again." He whispered.

"I'm yours asshole."
"No, not that. That last bit."
"What other-oh." She softened and sat back close to him. "I love you, Crowley. I do." She sat in the silence between them for another minute, until suddenly he pressed his lips to hers in a slow, yet passionate kiss.

I see. She thought, smiling into the kiss.

He just wants to be loved.

And yet...

When she heard the door to the diner open she jerked away, glancing at the entrance panicked. She sighed when it was just an old woman, and turned back to Crowley. Unfortunately, he was already gone. Just as he always was. Just as he always would be.