Levi Ackerman Imagine

Levi Imagine - *gasp*--Sweetness

Warnings: Cursing, violence, kissing

Note: Told you I would, right? Miss Scarlet, i'm working on your imagines diligently, worry not, but this came to me earlier and I couldn't resist. And no, this is not one where you get hurt and he confesses his undying love for you and you pull a recovery out of your ass. I don't play with that kind of thing so early. When I want you to sniffle, then sniffle you shall. Today, I just want a nice, loud Levi imagine.

Levi Imagine

"OI, SHIT FOR BRAINS!" You snapped, and Erin scrambled over to you. "Stop fucking around so much, you're giving me a headache. Go run a few laps, see if that doesn't break your spirit." He saluted you with a harsh glare and sauntered off, and you smirked. "You're always too hard on them." Hanji noted. "So? He thinks he's better than me, and I won't tolerate that."
"You just think you're hot shit because  you stayed behind when you could've gone MP." Levi grumbled, and You rolled your eyes. "Oh please. I just like seeing him go red. He's got a lot of potential, but he needs to hone his skills."

"Yeah, you're a softie y/n, they think you're Levi but you're really Petra. Tsundere." Without a single thought, you shoved her off the bench and popped a piece of bread in your mouth. "Oww!"
"Tch. You deserved it." You almost smirked at Levi, but ducked down to hide it. "So, are we all set for the expedition tomorrow? Everyone ready?"
"When aren't we ready, Erwin?"
"Maybe when you're sleeping, and you look so cute!" You glared at Hanji, who had steadied herself once more. "You're asking to get pushed again, aren't you? I can deliver, if you'd like."
"No!" She flushed. "No, that's fine!"

You made a small sound of satisfaction and finished off your bread. "That's why I'm not making titan boy run until morning. I don't want anybody getting killed out there." You stood up, and Hanji sighed. "You are just a big softie, Y/N. You care too much."
"Yeah," you paused. "I guess I do." All eyes followed you from the moment you started walking to the moment you left, and then Hanji spun to face the group. "Can you believe her?! So sweet."

"She just doesn't want more people to die, Hanji. That doesn't make her sweet.""
"Well, she never lets anyone go to bed without food, never makes anyone go without sleep, and never makes crying cadets do anything tough. She also refuses to train in the rain. And the way she deals with you, Levi? Wuff." He scowled. "She's nothing but curt."
"You kidding me? Not only does she keep her room military grade sanitary, she also does the same to the kitchen every night so you don't go back to eating in your office. Plus, she trains anyone looking for your help." His eyes went wide, ever so slightly.

"You seriously didn't know how much Y/N coddles you?" Erwin gasped. "If she were to disappear, you'd be helpless for at least a month."
"That's nonsense. She has no reason to be anything but civil to me."
"Exactly." Hanji pointed her fork at him. "So why does she do the things she does?"
"Well, perhaps she is just that way."
"Nah, I think she likes you in particular, Levi. So that raises another question; why the fuck does she like you?" He stood with a grimace. "I assure you, she doesn't."
"How about a bet? If we can prove she's sweet this week, you have to be extra sweet to her."
"Fine. And if you do not, then you'll clean HQ to my standards for a month."

"Oh, and if we can prove that she's sweet on you, you've gotta tell her straight how you feel, even if it breaks her." He almost hesitated, but shook his head.

"Deal!"

The Next Day-Third person (I switched)

"Alright everyone, remember the briefing. You all know your teams, and it's me and the captain on cutting duty. Remember, don't be a hero and everything will be fine."

As they approached three seven meter class titans, everyone sprang into action, including Y/N and Levi, the named 'Dynamic Duo'. Hanji often joked that should you two get together, you would be forever dubbed the power couple. They were down to one titan, when suddenly...