Chapter 45

Juliet's POV:

"Oh you are going to have such a relaxing break." My mom said kissing my cheek. Caleb was taking me to Bora Bora for our honeymoon and I couldn't be more excited. Not only for the loving, sexual aspect of the honeymoon. But the warm sand, the crystal clear water, the hikes, running on the beach, everything.

"Alright, we will be back in Toronto in two weeks." I smiled and she hugged me tightly again.

"Alright, be safe and have fun you two." She said smirking and I shook my head as we boarded our plane.

----

Hours later we finally landed and we were escorted to our resort. The resort had large chlorine pools and had a deck that went out to the beach. Lawn chairs were everywhere with umbrellas and waiters walking around. The resort itself reminded me of a hotel in Toronto an I sighed happily. I haven't been home in about a week and a half and I already missed it.

"Ready to go in?" He asked pulling along the trolley. I walked beside him and we stepped into the ac building with marble floors. We walked to the front desk and a middle aged woman smiled at us.

"Hi there, checking in?" She asked.

"Yes. It is under Andrews." He said and she typed some things into her computer.

"Room 316, honeymoon suite." She smiled pulling out a key.

"Enjoy your stay." She smiled. I smiled nicely as we made our way to the elevator.

"So what do you want to do first?" He asked. It was about four thirty and I was tired.

"Room service and a movie? I'm exhausted." I said and he smiled.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I'm going to order a couple of beers, order the room service and order a movie." He smiled approvingly. We got to our room that had a small kitchen and a large floor to ceiling window that over looked the beach. I smiled happily and pushed open the doors to reveal a large white canopy bed with a hanging chair from the ceiling and a couch. I opened the bathroom door to see a large shower with clear glass and that could fit at least twenty people. The bathtub was huge too and had jets I smiled happily and walked out closing the door and sitting down on the sectional sofa. This room was great.

"Caleb, how much was this?" I asked. My parents had paid for my wedding dress, Caleb's parents paid for our venue, cake and photography and we paid for the food, bridesmaid dresses, DJ and decorations. We only ended up spending about eight grand.

"For two weeks? Twelve thousand." He said simply.

"Twelve thousand?" I asked stunned.

"Jules I make four mill a year." He laughed putting clothes away. I shook my head and sighed.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked grabbing the room service menu. I was going to change but I was really tired.

"Steak? Fish?" He offered.

"Caleb, I just want chicken fingers and fries." I sighed.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I am so exhausted I can't even go change. I just want something to remind me of home." I smiled. He kissed my forehead softly and sat down beside me.

"Yes I would like to order some things from the restaurant." He said into the phone.

"Yes I would like two orders of chicken tenders with fries." He said an I laughed.

"One with a diet Pepsi and the other with a sprite." I was a Pepsi girl and I only liked diet.

"And then I would like to order a six pack of Heineken and a six pack of Mike's Lemonade." He finished. I loved Mike's hard lemonade. He hung up and I smiled caressing his cheek.

"You know me too well." I smiled. He pressed a slow kiss to my lips.

"Because I love you and I have to treat you well. In order to treat you well I have to know you well." He smiled.