Chapter 40

Pic of Caleb on the side -----> And yes that is Alex Pettyfer cuz I luv him to death

Chapter 40

Juliet's POV:

"I now present the Stanley cup to the captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Dion Phaneuf." As the announcer said that the stadium roared and Phaneuf grabbed the cup, as it was passed around and we took pictures we went inside to the dressing room. We were all going to a restaurant after. Music blared in the dressing room and reporters were everywhere. I quietly snuck into the medical room to get changed and get my ear properly stitched back up. I showered in my own bathroom and towel dried my hair. I slipped on a dress and walked out to meet Caleb.

"Ready to go?" He asked excitedly. I smiled at his eagerness and nodded. I got into his Porsche with him and we drove down the street to the restaurant. The whole place was packed with families, including ours. My mom and my step dad came along with my brother and my father and other step mother came with my other brothers and sister.

"Great goal, Jules!" My dad said patting me on the back. My mom immediately checked my ear and sighed.

"This is why I have so many greys." She sighed. I laughed and hugged her tightly.

"Mom, I'm fine." I said kissing her cheek. I turned to Caleb's parents and hugged his mom and dad as well as his uncle Stephen, Jackson and Stiles and aunt Stella.

"Where is my little cutie Caleb?" My mom asked and I sighed.

"Hi Emily." Caleb smiled coming out of nowhere. His mom laughed as my mom bear hugged him.

"You played excellent as usual." She laughed kissing his head. I blushed embarrassed and he kept one hand on the low of my back. As we said our hello's we all finally sat down to eat with the cup next to our table. We caught up with family stuff and my mom constantly took pictures.

"Are we getting desert?" I asked Caleb. I was kind of in the mood for cake. Beverly was in Max's arms as she was passed out and everyone else was chatting away.

"Anything you want, my love." He whispered.

"My love? What is this?" I asked confused. He never called me 'my love'. I liked it but I was a little bit confused. I looked over at my mom who was gushing over us and I looked down.

"You are the love of my life. As I said numerous times before." He shrugged. He was lying but I shook it off and ordered a piece of cake. As my cake came I clapped excitedly and he sat it down infront of me. I was a huge fan of Vanilla cake. It was kind of my thing. As I got it my mom began taping me.

"Are you taping me as I eat cake?" I laughed. She smiled and I frowned confused and then realized that the waiter did not give me a fork.

"Uhm excuse me? I did not get a fork." He turned smiling and handed me a wrapped napkin.

"My apologies, Ms. McDavid." He said. I smiled as he walked away and I opened my napkin as something fell out. It was a tiny wrapped hard, garbage thing. I frowned disgusted and laid it down.

"Open it!" My mom said. I stared at her confused and grabbed the small napkin.

"Something weird is going on and I do not-" I was cut off when I opened the small napkin to reveal a beautiful silver encrusted ring with a huge diamond on top. It was quiet as I looked at the engraved message. 'To my love, Juliet.' I looked up and my mom was tearing up and I looked beside me to see Caleb down on one knee. My eyes popped and I immediately covered my face and I felt my cheeks get very hot as tears fell. He was proposing to me! Everyone laughed and I looked out and he smiled at me and lightly took the ring from my grasp.

"Demon...Will you please marry me?" He asked sincerely. I laughed and smiled big and snatched my ring back.

"This is mine now." I said wiping my cheeks and placing it on my finger.

"Is that a yes!?" Caleb's mom asked excitedly. Tears still fell and I smiled wiping them. I turned back to him and nodded.

"Yes." I laughed and everyone began cheering. He hugged me tightly and kissed my head.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I do too." I said still wiping my face.

-------------------------------

After dinner I walked around to the guys showing my ring.

"Juliet McDavid is off the market." I said brushing my shoulder and they laughed.

"Congrats Jules. We had to all go with him to pick out the ring." Rielly laughed rolling his eyes. I laughed as well and everyone began leaving. Our family was staying at our house for the weekend as school was out for the kids. We had enough rooms to fit everyone. At home I changed into my shorts and t-shirt and tied my hair into a bun and walked out of the bathroom. Caleb was taking off his watch as he watched sportsnet as the reviewed my goal. He undid his tie and slung it on the chair and I ran at him and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and pressed my lips against his.

"My ring is so pretty." I said admiring it behind him.

"It took me forever to find the right one." He laughed.

"Well it is perfect and I am so excited to get married."

"So you want to get married right away? A summertime wedding?" He asked.

"Yes in Vancouver where we grew up so all our family and friends will be there. I want it done by the end of the summer." I demanded and he laughed.

"Anything for my princess" He said gently laying me down on our bed.