Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

Juliet's POV:

It was late when we got back home and I was wired from the night so I took a shower.

I waited on Caleb's bed as he took a shower. I basically slept here considering Caleb was a cuddler.

Honestly, I couldn't move because his arms were wrapped around me all the time. I shoved on a dark blue Leafs shirt with my name on the back and a pair of underarmour shorts. I laid back on his bed and turned on the tv where they showed a replay of the game.

I briefly checked twitter and looked up as he emerged from the washroom with just a towel that hung dangerously low on his hips. It exposed his 'v' as he walked towards the closet. Droplets of water fell from his hair and went down his back. He stood looking in his closet, probably for his track pants. I looked over and they laid on the chair. I got up quietly and stuffed them under the cushion and flopped back down.

He sighed as he walked out in tightly fit boxers. I pretended to be on my phone but my eyes stayed on him and I caught a glimpse of his bulge and I smiled and sighed contently and crossed my legs as I felt agitated.

"Hey, babe?" He called.

"Yes?" I answered while smirking.

"Have you seen my grey sweatpants?" He asked.

"No I haven't. Are they in the hamper?" I grinned walking out as he stood in the kitchen looking around.

He sighed running a hand through his hair. I bit the inside of my lip as everything was in clear view. And I mean clear view.

"I will check but I was sure I left them around somewhere." He said walking back. As he walked infront of me I walked close behind him and placed my hand on his hockey ass.

Girls like booty too, okay?

I stuck my finger in the waist band of his boxers and flung it back.

"Juliet." He warned continuing to walk. He went into the bathroom and bent over to open the hamper. I smirked and placed my hand once again on his ass and he chuckled.

"Juliet, I'm trying to find pants."

"So? You're my boyfriend, correct? So technically whatever is yours is now mine." I said placing my hands on his sides and admiring his muscles.

"Hmmm..."He said amused. He walked back out to the chair and pulled back the cushions.

"Clever, Juliet." He said shoving them on. He sat on the edge of the bed and switched the game over to Vancouver and Calgary.

I went behind him and rubbed his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Giving you a Juliet special." I smirked.

He rubbed my forearm tenderly and grabbed my hand and kissed the back.
I moved over and placed my leg in between his and lightly scratched his shoulders. I smashed my lips against his in a feverish kiss. My hands delved into his damp hair and he grabbed my hip and swung it over his leg so that I straddled his waist. He kissed along my jaw line and to just below my ear. I moaned and scratched his back and I instantly felt him grow harder. I sighed happily at the feeling and my hand trailed down to his waist band.

He picked me up and flipped me into my back.

"That's a dangerous game, Jules. Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and he unclasped my bra and yanked it down, tearing off the straps in the process.

"Caleb!" I hissed.

"I'll buy you a new one. A new everything as I said before." He vowed. He grabbed my shorts and pulled them down. He kissed up my legs and bit down slightly until he reached my core.

I sucked in a breath and gripped the sheets as I felt his breath fan over me, as I felt his tongue dart out I gasped loudly and he grabbed my hips and held them down aggressively. He was so skilled it confused me. Usually I was the more outgoing one but now here is Caleb having sex like a pro.

I felt my hips buck uncontrollably and he came back up and gave me one of his most passionate kisses. As I raked my nails over his arms I felt an intrusion. My eyes opened and I frowned.

"Trust me, it helps." He assured kissing my head.

"Really? Doesn't feel like it." I said.

"Oh trust me." He smirked. He inserted another finger and I sighed closing my eyes. He chuckled at my reaction and nipped and sucked at my neck.

"Oh my god Caleb..."I breathed. I felt my toes beginning to curl but I wanted him to actually be inside of me.

"Caleb, please..."I said breathlessly. As I closed my eyes and bit my lip in pure pleasure I suddenly felt another intrusion. Although, it hurt. I looked down and gasped. Oh my God...he was huge!

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Caleb! You're huge! It's not going to fit!" I said. He laughed and pushed forward a few more inches and I cringed.

"Trust me, Jules. It will fit. But thank you."

"Okay." I said taking a shaky deep breath. He slid in more and I grimaced and dug my nails into his shoulders. He was finally fully set in and I let out a pained groan.

"Oh my god...that does not feel good..." I said in pain.

"Just give me a second..."He said. As he pulled out and thrusted back in a wave of pleasure washed over me and I sighed as he continued.

"See? You just have to wait." He grunted. His strokes became longer and I followed him to try to receive more and I was soon moaning his name so loud that the people below should have heard.

"Oh, Caleb..." I sighed.

"God, Jules...you feel amazing..."He said biting and sucking my neck. My toes began to curl and my stomach tingled and I moaned out in pleasure as he collapsed next to me.

I focused on catching my breath as I stared at the ceiling.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Are you kidding? That was amazing.."I said sighing happily.

"Thanks." He chuckled.

"Okay seriously, Caleb." I said leaning on my elbow. I pulled back the covers to take a peek at his 'friend'.

"What are you doing?" He laughed.

"What the hell, Cale? You're freaking huge!" I exclaimed making him laugh again.

"Thanks." He laughed.

"Seriously, like what the hell? How do you wear jeans?"

"I thought girls liked bulges?" He asked yawning.

"Yes they do. But honestly, that isn't uncomfortable?"

"No."

"Well then..."I said laying back down and kissing his head.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled. As he turned off the light and smirked as he cuddled right next to me.

"Heh, and it's all mine." I smirked reaching down and lightly stroking him as he began twitching.

"Stop." He moaned into my neck.