Chapter 37

Chapter 37:

Juliet's POV:

About three weeks later we settled into bed as Tidus laid at the foot.

"God I miss her." He sighed referring to Clarabelle. I cuddled his head into my chest and stroked his hair.

"I know, we miss her too." I said kissing his head. I rubbed his chest soothingly and he sat up and picked up my leg and anchored it to his hip.

"What are you doing?" I smiled looking at my phone.

"Three weeks we have been here and we haven't even broken in this bed yet." He said. It's been so busy with playoffs that we were in the final round and facing Tampa Bay.

"Because it's been so busy." I yawned smiling and putting my phone on the bedside table.

"Seriously, Jules?" He asked gripped my underwear harshly.

"You are doing a horrible job at turning someone on." I smiled cupping his face. He smirked and I brought his face down to mine and kissed him softly.

"You're my favourite." I smiled.

--------

Our family sat up in their own box watching our first game. I was extremely nervous. This was the Stanley cup! Hello! Biggest games of my life were coming up. I mean what if I get traded next year? I only had a one year contract.

Oh my God...

I only had a one year contract.

What if I get traded? I won't be on the same team as Caleb. We couldn't date anymore.

"You alright, demon?" He asked standing next to me as we waited for the refs.

"I'm fine. Just nervous." He stared at me and studied my face.

"You're lying, but ok. As I say every game you will do fine. Just don't give up." He said hitting my glove before skating away. I sat down and took a shaky deep breath.

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

I chanted over and over again. As I was chanting, someone hit my shoulder.

"Get out there, McDavid!" He yelled. I jumped up and hopped over the boards and dug into the ice. I always focused on the game when I was playing, It was like nobody was around me. I couldn't see the stands or anything, it was just me.