Chapter 36

Chapter 36:

Juliet's POV:

About two weeks later a moving truck was parked downstairs and we began loading all out things. Caleb sold the place and furniture because out new house had furniture already so we were packing our clothes and such. The movers were helping me stack boxes as we grabbed the last items and Caleb came to stand beside me.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and sighed.

"I have been here since I was eighteen...five years, my first apartment...all my great adventures were done here." He said.

"What great adventures?" I frowned.

"First time I was shit faced drunk, first blow j- Nothing." He said stopping quickly.

"What was that?" I asked sweetly. He kissed my cheek tenderly.

"Nothing, princess." He smiled. My hand reached out and I gripped his manhood hard and he groaned bending over slightly.

"Tell me." I said angrily.

"My first blow job and the first time I had sex." He said quickly.

"With who?" I asked.

"Jennifer Kinney." He said.

"If I ever hear that name again I will chop these off." I said gripping harder and he groaned. I kissed his cheek sweetly and smiled.

"I'm driving the Porsche." I said. I walked downstairs and unlocked the Porsche. Jake Gardiner and Morgan Rielly were helping us, so Caleb was driving the moving truck, Rielly was driving our pick up truck and Gardiner was driving the Audi.

Tidus rode with me out to our new house and we blasted music the whole way.

"Tidus you're going to love the new house. All the space for you to run for miles, play...anything you want." I smiled and he barked happily.

"It's too bad Clara is not here." I sighed. Once we reached our new house he immediately ran out and started marking everything in sight. I laughed and waited as everyone began to pull in. We had a playoff game in two days so that is why we had the boys helping us out.

I walked over and opened the moving truck and took out the cart to wheel the boxes in.

"This is going to take all day." I sighed. About an hour later all the boxes were moved in and Jake drove the truck back to the rental place. We began putting each box into their correct rooms.

I did the downstairs ones as Caleb and Reilly brought the other ones upstairs because some of them were really heavy.

I began unloading our plates and such on the island in the kitchen. The kitchen was huge and I could see the back yard perfectly. Tidus was still outside running around and enjoying the freedom instead of being couped up in the apartment.

I finished putting everything away rather quickly and moved onto the family room. I didn't have much to put away here except for some pillows, movies and our xbox. I was going to go to Home outfitters to get some nice decorations. Probably tomorrow though because after this I would be dead.

The living room was easy too because I just needed to pick up some fancy new decor.

After I was done anything Jake came back with pizzas. Tidus came in with him all tuckered out.

"Thank you so much, Jake." I said.

"No problem. Rielly and I are going to head out but we will see you at the airport on thursday." He said. We said goodbye and they drove off. We sat on the couch watching the Vancouver and New York playoff series and ate pizza.

"Did you get a lot done upstairs?" I asked.

"No. There are so many boxes." He sighed. I kissed his cheek and tossed Tidus some crust.

"We will get it done. It's a beautiful house." I smiled.