Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Juliet's POV:

I drove the truck home while Caleb gripped onto Clarabelle's collar. Tidus was curled up against him and was crying slightly. He had Clara for five years, she was his little girl. I gripped his hand and sighed. I have never seen him so upset; it was heart breaking.

"I love you so much, forever and ever." I said as I pulled into the parking lot. We got out and Tidus walked sadly behind Caleb. We went upstairs and I told Caleb to go lay down while I clean up the doggy vomit. I was a little teary eyed as I cleaned it and I sighed. Caleb came out in his jogging pants. He went into his alcohol cabinet and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. He poured himself a shot and took it.

I watched him as he took five shots before placing the bottle back in the cabinet and the glass in the sink. He was so upset. He walked to the bedroom and I followed soon after.

He laid on the bed with Tidus in his arms. I took a deep breath and went to the closet I changed into my spandex shorts and a t shirt and went into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and I came back out and I laid down in bed next to him. I cuddled my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"We will never forget her." I whispered.

------

Short chapter but I updated.