Chapter 20

AN: A cover made by NatashaJohar6 I have received many covers so I will put out the top two that I like (this is one of them) and leave a comment on what u think, I will leave it up for two days and put the other cover, after I will post a chapter requesting votes for either the first cover or second cover. But thank u very much to NatashaJohar6 u should go follow her.

Chapter 20-

Caleb's POV:

"Are you sure you want to come? You don't have too." I said to Juliet. We had a home game against Montreal. It was always a huge rivalry between us and the Canadiens.

"Yes. I will be fine. I will be in a box with a couple of other wives and girlfriends." We decided to hold off on the whole dating thing until she was fully recovered. I didn't argue with her and helped her out to the truck. I opened the door as she stepped in and we drove to the rink.

"The guys miss you." I said as we drove. We had about five days off and practices and workouts in between and the guys already miss her.

"I know. I miss them too." She sighed. I took her hand and kissed it.

"Don't worry, Jules. You will be back on the ice before you know it." I said. She smiled happily. Like I said it was my dream to see Jules happy. I helped her out of the truck as I walked in with her. Sports networks and the city news were there getting pictures and videos. We walked through and into the building.

"You alright?" I asked. She nodded the best she could and we continued onto the dressing room. Once we were in she took a seat in her stall. I changed into my workout clothes and placed my hat on backwards as I went to go stretch with the guys. Jules sat staring down at her empty stall sadly.

"Jules. You will be back before you know it." I said taking her hands and helping her up.

"I know. I just miss it already." She said sadly.

"I know it's hard to watch your team play without you but you need to be healthy first, that is all that matters right now." I said. She smiled happily again and I went to join the guys.

-----

I was starting tonight and I stretched in my usual place by the red line. Carey Price sat next to me.

"How many fights?" He asked.

"Three." I answered.

"Damn, that was my guess. I am going to go with five." He said. We always betted on the number of fights because games against Montreal were always dirty and bad.

"Loser buys a round?" I asked. He smirked and nodded. Some guys were not so stiff and up tight about associating with guys from the other team. I was one of them. Hell I went to dinner with Toews, Kane, Price, Stamkos, Crosby...and a lot more guys.

"Good luck, man." I said hitting his glove.

"You too, bud." He said back. I skated to my end and waited for O'Canada to start.