Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Caleb's POV:

About two weeks later we were back in Toronto. I was actually happy to see my bed again. Infact the first thing I did when I got home was flop down face first on my bed. I moaned in happiness as I curled into a ball.

I heard a giggling behind me and I turned to see Juliet watching me and laughing.

"What?" I asked which was muffled by the bed comforters.

"You are so cute sometimes, you're like a little boy."She said laying down next to me and running her hands through my hair.

"A little boy? You make out with little boys? And talk about how amazingly good looking and sexy I am?" I asked wrapping my arms around her shoulders tightly.

"I never say that about you!" She teased.

"Really?" I asked kissing her face multiple times. She wore black spandex shorts, with a Toronto Maple Leaf hoodie and her hair up in a bun with a sports head band. Her bun was messy and she looked absolutely adorable.

"Really. No one likes you." She smirked. I kissed her nose lightly and then her lips.

"How long has it been? Four months?" I asked playing with her hair.

"Four happy months with my babe." She smiled grabbing my cheeks.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Do you want to see your name in my phone?" She asked suddenly pulling out her IPhone. She opened it and showed our conversation. Her name for me was 'Mine' with a lock and key and a heart.

"Aww that's nice." I smiled.

"So what's my name for you?" She asked.

"The little red demon face." I teased.

"Seriously? That is so mean." She scoffed.

"I'm joking. This is your name." I said handing her my phone. She held it and smiled. Her name was 'My Girl' with a heart.

"That is so cute, and your background and screen saver is a picture of us? I think you are more of a romantic then you think." She smirked.

"Of course, you're my girl and I love you. I have to spoil my princess and give you everything you want and need." I vowed. She sat up and straddled my legs and smiled.

"You are so perfect I hate you." She laughed. I rested my hand on the outside of her thigh and ran my hand under her spandex.

"Stop." She blushed pushing my hand away.

"What?" I smiled running my hand under her spandex again and she frowned.

"See this is why I don't say nice things to you, because you are annoying." She said.

"Why? Because I make you feel sexually frustrated?" I smirked.

"Yep." She said simply laying her phone down before leaning down and placing her mouth on mine for a heated make out session.