Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Caleb's POV:

It was our twelve year anniversary for being best friends. We had two weeks off so I decided to order tickets for Hawaii.

I got up early and drove Clarabelle and Tidus over to Phil Kessel and Tyler Bozak's apartment. They would watch them while we were gone. I picked up some breakfast on the way back and when I got in. Twelve year anniversary balloons were everywhere.

"Happy twelfth year anniversary!" She yelled jumping at me. I caught her and hugged her tightly. She kissed my cheek and squeezed me tightly.

"Presents!" She said holding a black bag. I went to my room and grabbed the small pink box. I opened mine first. it was a large picture frame decorated with pictures from the past twelve years.

"I wanted to get you something sentimental, considering you can buy anything." She smiled.

"Look I even got it engraved." She said pointing to the bottom.

"To Cale, when the going is tough pick your head up and head straight through. You're the best friend anyone could ask for. Love Jules." I read.

"Do you like it?' She asked.

"I love it." I said placing it on my wall in the family room for everyone to see.

"Now here is yours, my lady." I said passing it to her. She ripped it open and gasped.

"Hawaii! You got me plane tickets to Hawaii!?" She screamed. I laughed covering my ears.

"Our flight leaves in two hours. Go pack." I said.

"Oh my God! You're the best! I love you!" She said kissing my cheek and running to her room. I chuckled and once she was out of sight I looked at my present and sighed.

I was in the friend zone.

And I was deep.

----

"We are going to Hawaii, we are going to Hawaii." She sang as we sat in our first class seats. I laughed lightly as I texted Bozak, he was taking the dogs for the two weeks we were gone.

"I am seriously so excited that we are going to Hawaii." She said clapping. I pulled out a pack of gum as the plane took off. I hated it when my ears popped. The feeling bothered me.

As we were in the air, Juliet looked through a magazine as Clara called me. She was a back up dancer in some music videos. She had a great body but she was about as fascinating as a bump on a log. She hated hockey too. I had sex with her a few times but it didn't mean anything.

"Hey Clara..." I said grimacing. Juliet stared at me oddly.

"What's going on, Caleb? You haven't called me...whats up?" She asked annoyed.

"I've been busy with Juliet-"

"Juliet!? Who is that!? I thought we were dating!?" She yelled. I held the phone away and rolled my eyes as Juliet raised an eyebrow.

"Clara...we are not dating. I have told you this."

"What!? Caleb we have gone through so much and for you to just dump me like this is unacceptable!"

"Clara, I'm on vacation. Goodbye." I said hanging up.

"You're girlfriend?" She asked. I heard a hint of jealousy in her tone.

"Oh come on. Who is the guy, huh?" I asked.

"There is no guy, Cale." She blushed.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes, seriously. Hockey is my one true love." She said blushing harder.

"No one has broken you in yet!?" I exclaimed quietly, teasing her. Her cheeks were on fire as she glared.

"I have standards. I am waiting for the special guy." She said.

"Oh my God, Jules. Come on. You have been slacking." I teased.

"Who would want to date me? Let alone have sex with me? I'm Ms. Man shoulders."

"Are you kidding? Juliet you're beautiful." I said going back to me phone.

"Really?" She smirked.

"Of course." I said staring her in the eyes. She smiled nicely and blushed.

"Stop it..." She said shoving my shoulder.

Juliet's POV:

Oh God, when Caleb was talking to Clara I wanted to scream, when he asked if I was a virgin I wanted to tell him that I was waiting for him to do it. When he said I was beautiful I almost lost it.

I liked Caleb...Scratch that.

I loved Caleb.

Ever since we met, girls were always on him and I wanted to be his. I wanted him to cuddle me, or kiss my neck. I wanted him to be my first time and my last. He was the only guy for me.

When we touched down on the runway in Hawaii we took a taxi to the resort. The hotel was huge, the water was crystal blue, the sand was soft and warm, the bars were out on the beach. The hotel was marble floors.

"I had these tickets short notice. The only room available was the honeymoon suite." He said. Lovely.

"That's fine." I smiled. No it's not, I just sleep in my bra and underwear.

We went up to our room and the bed was heart shaped, fancy champagne and a huge tub for two.

"Newlyweds?" The house keeper asked.

"Oh no...we're not-" We both said quickly. She smiled and tapped our cheeks.

"Beautiful couple." She smiled before leaving. It was silent for a few seconds.

"Well! What do you want to do first?" He asked.

"Swimming in the ocean." I said grabbing my white bikini. I went in the bathroom and quickly changed as Caleb waited with just board shorts. He was amazingly sculpted, with a lovely eight pack. Hello? Professional hockey player. He had beautiful arms and shoulders.

"Ready?" He asked. His eyes lingering on my body. I turned quickly blushing.

"Let's go." I said quickly. We walked outside to the private beach and I sat down my towel under an umbrella. A man in white shorts and polo came by with a bucket of ice and corona's.

"Thank you." Caleb said. He nodded and he left. Caleb had a corona as I went in the water. The water was warm and clean and I sighed happily.

"Which do you prefer? Ice rink or beach?" He laughed.

"It's a tough choice." I smiled floating on my back. I came closer to the shore and picked up a white shell under the water and got out bringing it back. I tossed it at Caleb and he caught it.

"Are you coming?" I asked. He grinned and picked me up putting me over his shoulder. He threw me under the water and I swam back up.

"Excuse me! I didn't want to get my hair wet." I laughed splashing his sun kissed torso that was dripping wet. God I wanted to lick those water droplets which is a little gross but I was craving it.

"Are you going to check me out all day, demon?" He smirked making me blush.

"I hate you." I pouted turning. He suddenly pulled the string for my top and my bikini fell. I grabbed my exposed boobs and turned.

"Caleb!"I growled.

"What? I didn't do anything." He shrugged.

"Tie my bikini back up." I ordered. He swam over his hands lightly grazing my ass and I shivered as his fingertips touched my spine. He kissed my neck softly before laughing and swimming away.