Chapter 47

Chapter 47:

Juliet's POV:

"It's beautiful..." I whispered as we stood on the beach. It was dark and the moon cascaded over the water beautifully. I had on s white sundress while Caleb wore a suit. We were going to dinner but he wanted me to see the water before.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"I never want to leave..."I said happily.

"I don't either but we will eventually have to." He teased taking my hand. We walked into the restaurant and were greeted by a waiter.

"Andrews?" He asked.

"Yes." Caleb said.

"Right this way." He brought us upstairs and out to the deck. Soft music played a lights hung around the roof of the restaurant. The water was our view and I smiled happily. We sat down and he handed us our menus.

"Is this alright?" Caleb asked.

"It's beautiful." I beamed folding my hands and resting my chin on them. He stared at the menu and I studied his face without him looking. He looked up and laughed.

"Yes?" He laughed.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I said opening my menu. The waiter came back with a bottle of red wine and two glasses. He poured us each a glass and left the bottle.

"What can I get you?" He asked.

"I will have a medium rare steak with a garden salad." Caleb said and then the waiter turned to me.

"Can I get chicken fingers and fries?" I asked embarrassed he smiled at me.

"Of course, darling." He said writing it down. He took our menus and walked away.

"Never change." Caleb laughed taking a sip of his wine. I took a sip and smiled.

"Wow that's good." I said having more. He shook his head and laughed as I poured more.

"You have plans?" He laughed.

"I'm getting white girl wasted." I grinned. Its our honeymoon. Its about fun, sex and getting drunk...I think.

"You aren't excited to get back home to Tidus and our possible new son?" He asked.

"I am so excited. We have to pick out names for him, do a bedroom for him, get him clothes. I can't wait." I grinned and he smiled.

"You're great." He said staring into my eyes. I smiled and blushed lightly.

"Thank you." I smiled. As he had another sip of his wine I asked a question.

"Do I have to change the name on the back of my jersey? J. Andrews and C. Andrews." I laughed.

"We are like the Sedin twins!" I laughed. They were identical twins on the Vancouver Canucks.

"Don't worry, you will keep McDavid. That's your name. It suits you." He said.

"Double my name? Juliet McDavid-Andrews." I smiled.

"It's unique like you." He said approvingly.

"It sucks that your last name is Andrews, I really like the name Andrew." I laughed.

"There are other names...Joey...Colton...David...Ryan..."

"Extreme white boy names." I laughed.

"Yea but that is what you like." He denied.

"I know I do like the rich, Cali, white boy names. My name is Joey and I'm from Beverly Hills." I laughed pouring my fourth glass of wine. The waiter finally came with our food and I dug in happily.

------

"Ow." I giggled as Caleb landed on top
Of me. He cupped my cheek and pressed a kiss to my lips smiling.

"You're white girl wasted." He laughed and I giggled pushing him off as flopping on the mountain of pillows with my hair sprawled around me. I held up my foot for him to take off my sandal.

He took off his suit jacket and undid his button up shirt. He ran his hands along my leg and took off my sandal. He did the same with my other leg, never breaking my gaze. He ran his legs further up my leg and I began giggling uncontrollably. His hands stopped mid thigh and he raised an eyebrow.

"You're naked underneath aren't you?" He asked and I nodded and he smirked. He pulled me up and put his mouth on mine, his hands going to the back of my dress. I heard a tearing sound and my dress fell around my elbows.

"Oh...you ripped my dress." I laughed as he pulled it all the way off and tossed it away. He pushed my back down and pressed a kiss to my lips, then to my jaw, my collarbone, my chest, my breasts, my stomach, each hip bone and finally my core. I moaned happily as he pushed my hips down.

"Don't move." He ordered as he nipped my inner thighs. I bucked my hips up but he held them down firmly and shook his head. He came back up but I stopped him.

"Uh you're not done." I said.

"Done what?" He asked.

"Desert." I said blankly and he laughed.

"Jules..."He laughed.

"Finish." I ordered and he laughed pressing his lips to my stomach and all the way back down.