Chapter 10

☆chapter 10: I'll be there ☆

☆ Brooklyn's POV

"I can't believe that I'm two months pregnant." I said while August and I sat in the car in front of Niya's house.

"Me too." He sighed while putting his hand on my thigh.

"How are we gonna take care of the baby when we can't even take care of our relationship." I thought out loud.

"It doesn't matter how bad our relationship is just know that we're gonna take care of this baby together." He replied while lifting my chin.

I nodded my head with a small smile on my face. "Promise me that you'll always be here for me and the baby." I said while staring deep into his eyes.

He hesitated before saying "I promise." He kissed my hand gently.

"In order for me to be there for the baby and you , I want you to move back into the house." August added in.

"August I don't think that's a good idea." I replied.

He tightened his hand on my hand.

"Please move in. Just for the baby's sake." He pleaded getting close to my face.

My mind is telling me that I shouldn't go back but my heart is telling me to go back.

I nodded my head slowly. "okay I'll come home. I just don't want us arguing all the time." I explained.

He shook his head. "No more arguments."

"Okay let me go get my stuff." I answered back opening the car door.

I quickly headed inside the house with the extra key I had.

"How did the doctor's go? Niya asked once I walked past the living room with Zaria in her hands.

"I'm really pregnant." I confessed.

She smiled while cradling Zaria. "I knew it! We have so much to plan out girl." She exclaimed.

"I am going back to live with August." I said before she could say anything else.

Her smile quickly disappeared.

"I thought you said you two were over for good? You're just gonna go running back to him huh?" She said angrily.

"We're not getting back together! He's the father of my child so I think it's best if I stay with him for now." I explained to her while I walked to the room I had my clothes in.

She nodded her head in understanding. "You say that now but in no time you two will be back in the same crazy ass relationship." She spat.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not getting back together with him until he goes to see a therapist." I replied while packing my clothes into my bag.

"Okay that's good." She said with a small smile. She watched me pack my bag up and helped a little.

I know Niya only wants what's best for me and the baby but I have things under control. I'm a big girl I can do this.

"Bye Auntie's baby girl." I said in my baby voice to Zaria.

She just smiled and continued to play with Niya's hair.

"If you ever need a place to stay you're welcome here anytime sis." Niya explained.

I smiled at her before kissing her and Zaria on the cheek.

"I love y'all." I said picking up my bag.

"We love you more!" Niya said walking out of the room with Zaria.

I sighed before heading to the door.

I hope I'm making the right decision to go back and live with him.

________________________________
August in MM 💞

Do you think August will see a therapist?
Do you think Brooklyn is making the right choice?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️