Chapter 19

✰ chapter 19: baby baby baby

✰ Brooklyn's POV

I squeezed August's hand as the doctor told me to breathe in and breathe out.

About a hour ago my water had broke and the doctors kept saying that it wasn't time for me to push yet.

"Okay Miss. Newman it's time for you to push." The doctor finally announced.

I nodded my head and squeezed August's hand tighter.

Niya and Zaria are waiting in the waiting room until I give birth.

"Baby you got this. Just keep taking deep breaths like this." August encouraged showing me.

I nodded my head and smiled slightly as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay we're gonna count to three and then you'll push , okay?" The doctor asked.

"I got it." I said quickly.

"Okay 1...2..3..." He yelled out.

I instantly began pushing and I felt so much pain.

I was literally almost in tears as I pushed for the first time.

"You're doing great. 1...2...3... PUSH!" The doctor yelled out again.

I pushed again and this time harder.

This time I let out loud screams , the pain was twice as bad , and it left me drain.

August kissed me all over my face. "You're doing amazing baby. The baby's almost out." He whispered in my ear while planting a gentle kiss near my ear.

I nodded my head.

"Okay one more time. 1...2....3.. PUSH!" The doctor yelled for the last time.

I pushed this time harder then ever before and before I gave up I heard a baby crying.

"Congratulations Miss.Newman you just gave birth to a healthy baby boy." The doctor announced making everyone's face in the room light up with a smile including mine.

I was drained but I manage to see August cut the cord , clean the baby up , wrap him in a cover , and hold him in his arms.

He slowly walked over to me with him and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Brooklyn , you've made me the happiest man alive." He said still in shock.

I smiled up at him.

He gently laid the baby in my arms as I held them out towards him.

I smiled as I looked at the baby's face.

He looks just like August and I can tell already that he's gonna be just like him when he's older.

"He's your twin. He's gonna be just like you." I spoke thinking about the conversation we had seven months ago when we found out I was pregnant.

"Well then we'll need to keep our eyes on him at all times." He joked making me and him both laugh.

"Yeah you're right." I agreed with him.

"But nah Forreal tho. I'm gonna be there for him unlike my father and I'm gonna make sure he'll have everything he wants." August replied back.

I smiled and nodded my head. "What should we name him?" I questioned with my eyebrow raised.

"Anthony August Alsina." August suggested.

"Isn't that just your name but with Anthony and August switched around?" I giggled.

"Yeah. Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it. It's a perfect name for him. Little Anthony." I cooed while rubbing his hand.

So happy to have given birth to such a beautiful baby.
________________________________
Their baby in MM 💘

Do you guys like the name?
Why do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕