Chapter 26

✰ chapter 26: mistake ✰

✰ Brooklyn's POV

The whole time while I was getting dressed to go out tonight August was mean mugging me.

"What?" I snapped , I stopped fixing my hair to stare at him.

"You don't need to be going out tonight without me so you should just stay home." He spoke still mean mugging me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm just going out with Niya. I don't need you down my back all the time." I said before realizing what I said.

I put my hand over my mouth and instantly began to feel sorry.

"August I'm sor-"

"Nah , go ahead and go out but if anything happens that's on your ass." He told me while waving me off and walking out of the room.

I don't know why I always let my mouth run.

I sighed and sat down on the bed rethinking my choice to go out.

My phone began ringing. I walked over to it and answered it.

"Are you ready?" Niya asked me.

"I think I'm gonna cancel." I told her.

"Noooooo! Just come with me please. I have no one else to go with because when I had Zaria I lost all my friends." She confessed making me giggle a little bit.

I knew she had no friends 😂

"Fine! I'll go but you owe me." I replied back before getting up and finishing my hair.

"Okay. I'm right around the corner so come outside." She said before hanging up the phone.

A couple of minutes later I finished my hair , grabbed my clutch , and left the house.

August must really be pissed because when I said I love him he didn't reply back. He'll get over it, he always does.

***

"August needs to loosen up. Ain't nothing about to happen." Niya spoke after I told her about what happened.

We just pulled up to the club and the music is blaring.

I can tell that tonight is about to be crazy.

We both got out of the car and headed towards the building.

"Damn this line is long." I told her as we looked at the line around the corner.

"We're not waiting in line." She replied back before leading me up to the front of the line.

She walked up the bouncer and gave him a hug. She then whispered something in his ear and he nodded.

"We can go in." She said turning back towards me and grabbing my hand.

He opened the red ropes letting us through.

Before we walked in I heard a female yell "how come them bitches get in before us!" Making Niya and I bust out laughing.

There were people surrounding almost every inch of the club, there were drinks getting passed around, the music is loud , and everyone's having a good time. This club is giving off a good vibe.

This club must be popular because I've never seen this many people in one building.

Niya led us to the VIP area where there are high rollers and celebrities.

"Let me introduce you to some of these people." Niya said walking us over to a group of people.

I recognize a few celebrities but the other people I've never seen before.

"Hey Niya!" This light skin girl with black hair yelled coming up to her and giving her a hug.

"Hey Kehlani. This is my sister Brooklyn." Niya said introducing us.

Kehlani turned her attention off of Niya and looked over at me.

"So this is Brooklyn....I've heard a lot about you." She mentioned while pulling me into a hug.

"I hope she has told you some good things." I teased while looking over at Niya.

"Don't worry she did." Kehlani said while chuckling.

My heart damn near stopped once I heard bullets rang through the club.

"Get down!" Someone yelled before pushing me to the ground.

________________________________
Kehlani in Mm 😍😩

Keep August in y'all prayers please. 😞🙏🏾

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖