Chapter 28

✰chapter 28: silent treatment ✰

✰ Brooklyn's POV

I was surprised to not see August next to me when I woke up but at least I smelled food cooking.

After getting out of bed and fixing myself up I went downstairs to see August feeding Anthony.

"Good morning babies." I said walking over to August and kissing Anthony's cheek first.

As I leaned over to kiss August's lips he moved his face so I was kissing his cheek.

That kind of mad me sad.

"What's wrong?" I questioned him as he continued to feed Anthony the bottle.

He stayed silent and didn't say a word to me.

A frown began to form on my face as he completely ignored me the whole time not even making eye contact with me.

"Are you still mad about last night? I'm sorry for not listening to you , I made a dumb mistake , and it won't happen again." I apologized as he sat Anthony down in his bouncy chair.

August then went over to the microwave , took out a plate , and sat it on the table.

"Eat." He said before walking away to go play with Anthony.

I sighed and went over to the table and sat down.

I ate slowly as I watched August play with Anthony.

"You're the best thing that has happened to me Ant." He said calling Anthony by his nickname.

On the inside I was smiling but on the outside I kept the frown on my face.

He picked Anthony up and spin him a little bit but not too much.

Anthony erupted into a fit of giggles.

August is such a great father and here I am feeling like a terrible mother.

I guess that kind of got to me because I started crying.

I held my head in my hands as I let all the tears drop.

I could hear August walk over to me and then it got quiet.

I felt his hand lift my head up and I seen him squatting down in front of me.

"What's wrong baybeh?" He asked making his accent come out a little bit.

He wiped some of my tears.

"I feel like I'm such a unfit mother like I should've just stayed at home now I feel really bad and I feel like I should've been here watching our son instead of partying." I explained to him as tears fell out of my eyes.

He didn't say anything as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Don't ever say anything like that ever again. You're not a unfit mother you're a great mother. You wanted to have fun and I understand why you went out last night. Don't beat yourself up over something stupid." He told me while looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head and we shared the most passionate kiss I have ever had.

"I love you August." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"I love you too Baybeh."

________________________________
August in MM 😍💕

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🎀