Chapter 17

✰ chapter 17: don't think about it ✰

✰ Brooklyn's POV

Are you guys sure you guys want to be together forever? There goes that stupid question that I keep thinking about over and over again.

"Are you okay?" August asked me while he drove us to the beach.

"Yeah , I'm fine." I lied.

He shook his head knowing that I'm lying.

He stopped the car once we made it to the beach. When he got out of the car , he came over , and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile.

He nodded his head in response.

We took off our shoes and socks , then together we walked near the water and sat down on the edge.

After a moment of silence August said, "Now tell me what's really on your mind." While grabbing my hand.

"Am I the only one thinking about what your mom said yesterday." I spoke making him turn to look at me.

After spending yesterday with his mom he decided to drive us out here this morning to have a moment to ourselves.

"Nah , I've been thinking about it ever since she said it." He replied back.

"Do we want to be together forever?" I said as I listened to the ocean waves move.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know about you but I don't see myself being with anyone else , I really do love you and want to be with you forever." He confessed before planting a kiss on the side of my forehead.

This is August's first time expressing his feelings like this and he did it without a therapist. I guess all it took was the right words to make him feel some type of way and express his feelings for me.

"Awwww August. I love you too and I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else but you. You mean the world to me." I said while kissing him on the lips.

He smiled before wrapping his arm around me.

Together we stared into the sunlight knowing that what we have right now is gonna last forever.

When you got two loyal people in a relationship nothing can stop them, nothing.

________________________________
August in MM 😻

Awww aren't they just cute? 😍👌💯
Do y'all like Brooklyn and August together?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖