Chapter 25

✰ chapter 25: get out ✰

✰ Brooklyn's POV

"When's the last time you two have been out?" Niya questioned me over the phone.

"Well....I don't know. It has been a while." I responded back as I rocked Anthony back and forth in my arms.

"Y'all need to get out and have some fun. Being cooped up in that house for a while isn't good for y'all." Niya told me.

"Why do we need to get out the house? We have everything we could ever need right here." I cooed while kissing Anthony's cheek.

He smiled in his sleep.

"Ugh just shut up and come to this club with me later on." Niya whined.

"No, I just wanna stay home with my little Anthony." I told her while rolling my eyes.

I guess you could say that I'm having baby fever because I didn't want to be away from Anthony.

Niya smacked her lips. "Girl, he'll be there when you get home. Just come to this club with me. If it makes you feel any better August can stay home with Anthony." She said trying to persuade me to go.

I groaned. "Okay , I'll go but I have to see what August says." I replied back to her.

"Yay! Okay, I'm gonna be there to pick you up around 10." She told me before hanging up.

The only reason I think she really wanted me to go is because she doesn't have any friends. 😂

I threw my phone back on the bed before staring down at Anthony sleeping.

I swear he could sleep through anything.

I slowly walked over to his crib and laid him down.

I gently kissed his forehead. "Goodnight baby."

After shutting his light off and closing his door I went into August and I bedroom.

I watched as he listened to music while bobbing his head up and down.

He seen me watching him so he took off his headphones.

"What?" He asked licking his lips.

"I'm going out tonight with Niya." I told him.

I don't know why but I got super nervous when he didn't answer me for a couple of seconds.

"You're not going out tonight." He demanded.

"Niya practically begged for me to go and I don't want to leave her hanging so I'm going." I told him before walking off.

"Whatever." I heard him mumbled.

I don't see what the problem was with me going out tonight but I don't care if he doesn't want me to go out. I'm doing it anyways. 👿✌🏿️

________________________________

What do you guys think?
Is it a bad idea for her to go out?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💯