Chapter 30

✰ chapter 30: till death do us part ✰

✰ Brooklyn's POV

"I'm so glad that everyone is here." I announced with a huge smile on my face.

All my family and friends sat at the table and I couldn't be anymore happier.

"We're glad to be here baybeh." August mom replied bringing out her accent.

I sent a warm smile to her.

Her and I have grown closer every day and we talk so much more now.

"I hope y'all ready for this feast." August stated walking into the room with food.

Niya and Chandra came in behind him with more food and sat it on the table.

He was right, the food does look like a feast.

"This food looks delicious." My mom complimented it while filling up her plate with food.

Every filled their plates with food and August's mom helped filled the kids plates up. Anthony, Zaria, & Chandra's kids.

After everyone had their food and were settled August stood up from the table.

"I have a announcement." He announced looking over at me.

I sent him a sweet smile.

"What is it baby?" I asked ready to dig in.

He reached in his pocket and he held something in his hand.

"Come here." He called over to me.

I gave him a confused look before standing up and walking over to him.

"What's going on?" I questioned him as he grabbed my hand.

He didn't answer me as he got down on one knee.

What is he doing? Is he doing what I think he's doing?

"Baby..." I started as he interrupted me.

"I have never felt this way about anyone before and I mean it. Brooklyn, since I've been with you I've been a changed man and you probably have noticed that, you make me a better man baby. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and my kids. Will you marry me?" August expressed with a tear coming out of his eye.

Tears started to pour out of my eyes as I looked into his eyes.

I never thought that August would ever propose to me. I just thought he wasn't the marriage type.

I nodded my head rapidly. "Yes I will marry you August." I tried to say clearly but it came out more as a squeaking noise.

August smiled and slid the ring onto my finger. He then stood up and gave me a long and passionate kiss.

Everyone started clapping and cheering.

I smiled as my family all gathered around us and gave us a group hug.

"Ooo let me see that ring girl." Niya shouted over everyone looking at my finger.

My mom and Mama Sheila squealed as they looked at the big rock on my finger.

"My baby is getting married!" My mom yelled pulling me into a even tighter hug.

I smiled at her and August spoke about how happy he is that I said yes and he repeated how much he loved me.

He rubbed my belly softly. "Now we're really gonna be a family." He whispered to me as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Anthony walked over to where we are and August picked him up.

"Mommy and daddy are getting married." August told Anthony but all he did was yell and move his arms in the air.

Looks like someone is excited.

My life is complete and I'm exactly where I wanna be. Surrounded my kids , my husband , and most importantly my family.

THE END!

________________________________
There will be no third book so sorry guys.

What do you guys think about this whole book? I think I did a bad job but you guys will be the judge of it.

I love August Alsina and I will forever support him.

Thank you guys for getting this book to 52K 💕

I love you guys so much.

Follow me for more upcoming books on August Alsina and other artists.

Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞