Chapter 11

☆ chapter 11: discussion ☆

☆ August's POV

I'm happy that Brooklyn agreed to come back to the house. It's a good choice for the baby and plus I missed her a lot. Maybe I can persuade her to get back with me.

I gently kissed along her jaw making her open her eyes.

"August what are you doing in here?" She asked while staring at me.

She thought it would be bad for her too sleep in our room so she slept in another room.

"Good morning." I said ignoring her question and continuing to kiss on her.

"Good morning and stop!" She snapped pushing me back a little bit.

I gave her a weird look. "What's wrong? You usually can't resist my kisses." I said with a smirk on my face.

She rolled her eyes. "August I don't want to rush into anything with you. I want to get us a therapist so we can work some stuff out." She explained to me.

I groaned before getting out of the bed.

There's no way in hell I'm going to see someone having them all up in my business and shit.

"Hell no." I snapped.

She sat up in the bed. "August come on! They really help relationships and we need help." She argued while staring at me.

"We don't need any help our relationship is fine , you just need to stop bitching sometimes." I said mumbling the last part.

"See that's why we need a therapist! You always think I'm the problem when you're the problem!" She yelled getting out of the bed.

"Whatever Brooklyn I'm not going to a therapist and that's final." I replied back.

"August don't you want to fix our relationship?" She questioned calmly walking over to me and grabbing my hands.

I stared everywhere but at her.

"Pleaseeeee Auggie!" She begged putting her arms around my neck and pulling her legs up on my waist.

She kissed me softly before putting her head on my shoulder.

I sighed before setting her down on the floor.

"Fine!" I said finally giving up.

A smile grew large on her face making me smile.

My favorite thing about her was her smile.

"Thank you baby!" She said jumping up and pulling me into a hug.

"Okay I'm going to see one but don't expect me to say shit!" I assured her.

"Whatever nigga." She replied before walking away from me.

I quickly smacked her butt as she walked away.

"Ouch!" She yelled making me bust out laughing.

I meant it when I said I ain't saying shit to the therapist.

________________________________

Do you guys think August is being stubborn?
Do you guys think the therapist will work out?
Do you guys like this book?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖