Chapter 7

☆ chapter 7: The test ☆

☆ Brooklyn's POV

I wiped my face and brushed my teeth after I just got done throwing up for the fourth time this week.

"Are you done?" Niya asked me with her arms folded and a plastic bag on her arm.

I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just something I ate." I replied back while looking at her.

"Nah sis , I think it's something serious and that's why I bought these." She said opening up the bag and pulling out a pregnancy test.

"Why would I need those? I'm not pregnant Niya!" I snapped while walking over to her.

She rolled her eyes. "Just take two of the tests and then we'll see." She demanded while holding one out.

I'll just take the stupid test and get it over with. It's not like I'm pregnant anyways.

I sighed before snatching the test and the bag out of her hand.

"Ugh fine but I'm not pregnant so this will be a waste of time." I said walking into the bathroom with her following behind me.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"What? We're sisters so I get to stay in here while you do your business." She explained while sitting on the marble sink.

I just nodded my head , pull down my underwear , and sat on the toilet.

I got both of the pregnancy tests out of the packages and then I did my business on them.

After that I cleaned myself up and the box said that I had to wait ten minutes to check them.

"I'll keep my eye on the time." Niya said staring at her phone.

"Whatever." I replied before walking out the bathroom.

***

"It's time!!" Niya yelled from the bathroom where she has been sitting for the last ten minutes.

I sighed before walking into the bathroom.

She already has the pregnancy tests in her hand staring at them in shock.

"Damn Niya , you couldn't wait for me to come into the room?" I snapped while snatching the tests out of her hand.

"Just look at them." She replied with a huge smile on her face.

I finally took a look at the tests to see that both of them were positive.

I shook my head. "This can't be real." I cried out.

"You're gonna be a mother!!!" Niya yelled into my ear.

I instantly bursted out into tears.

"What's wrong Brooklyn?" She questioned me while holding me in her arms.

"I can't have a baby like this. I'm not even with her/his father. I don't even have a place to stay for gods sake. What am I gonna do with a baby right now?" I yelled forcing myself to stop crying.

"Brooklyn , you're more than welcomed to stay here with me and Zaria , and I'm pretty sure August will help out with the baby." Niya said trying to calm me down.

I nodded my head while taking in everything she had to say. "But what if he doesn't want to help out with the baby? What if he doesn't even want to be around me let alone have a baby with me? I'm so scared right now." I said.

"You're just gonna have to have faith that everything will work itself out honey." Niya said while kissing my forehead.

I wonder how August is gonna take this when I tell him that I'm pregnant.

________________________________

How do you guys think August is gonna take this?
Do you think Brooklyn would be a great mother?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞