Chapter 22

✰ chapter 22: perfect family ✰

✰ Brooklyn's POV

"Are you ready to leave baby?" August asked me as I slid on Anthony's clothes.

"Yeah, just let me get dressed right quick." I replied back before handing Anthony to him.

I quickly went into the bathroom and got dressed in something comfortable.

As I came out the bathroom I noticed August playing with Anthony and I stopped and stared.

"Who's the best little boy in the world?" He asked blowing on his belly making noises vibrate off of his stomach.

Anthony let out a squeal and waved his arms in the air.

"Who's daddy's greatest creation?" He asked blowing on his belly again making me laugh.

"August you're so silly." I said trying to hold the in my giggles.

"Yeah , I know. Let's get out of here!" He said picking up my bags.

I nodded and followed him out of the room.

Once we got down to the front desk, August checked me out and we left.

***

"You can go into the house. I have to make a stop somewhere else." August said once we stopped in front of the house.

"Where are you going?" I questioned him with my eyebrow raised.

"I just have to handle something. I'll be right back." He answered back.

I just nodded my head and got out of the car.

I grabbed Anthony from the back seat in his car seat and I grabbed our bags then headed to the door.

I stuck the key in the lock and opened the door.

"WELCOME HOME BROOKLYN AND ANTHONY!" Everyone yelled out once I stepped into the house.

I gasped in surprise and looked around at the room full of family and friends.

"Welcome home babies." My mother said walking up to us.

"Aww mom. Y'all didn't have to throw me a party." I gushed as everyone walked up to me to see Anthony.

"He's such a cutie!" Niya cooed while taking him out of my hands.

"He's gonna be a lady's man when he grows up." August's mom said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Speaking of August where is he?" My mom asked with a eyebrow raised.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He said he had to go somewhere."

✰ August's POV

"I know you haven't been the best father ever but I did appreciate the things you did do when you were around." I said out loud.

I put the rose by his grave , kissed my finger , and put it on the grave.

"August Alsina Senior you'll forever be missed and loved." I said before turning back around and going back to the car.

That was my first time visiting my dad's gravesite ever because I've always held a certain type of anger towards him.

He was once a drug addict who would do just about anything to get drugs.

I felt like I had to come back to his gravesite for closure and I definitely fill better.

This'll help me become a better person and I'm gonna make sure I never turn into a person like him.

________________________________

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote follow comment

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🌹