Chapter 29|Origins (مٹی دی خوشبو)

Generosity is such a fragile emotion that it can be lost easily if it's post requisties aren't met but it's also something that we never lose by giving it

Generosity is such a fragile emotion that it can be lost easily if it's post requisties aren't met but it's also something that we never lose by giving it. It comes back in the most beautifull ways because you gave it to Him, not the person.

"I'm home!"

Lahore was the same as she left. The difference was in weather that had little drizzling making the city a bit more magical. Lahore had been a city of vintage memories for her. She kept it in her heart always even if the person that had given them, left it a long ago.

"Rinaaaaa"

The little muchkins came running and she bent down extending her arms with closed eyes. The only heaven that used to make her smile. Mehak and Mustufa.

Mehak was near about five years old and Mustufa was three, falling, crawling tring to reach his favourite phuphoo, Norhan. Mehak was more attached to Sarrinah.

Sarrinah picked mehak up with one hand and kissed her marshmallow cheeks and grabbed mustufa in other arm, who was trying to reach Noor. Noor chuckled.

"Mustufa, This phuphoo needs a lil love too baby!" Sarrinah pouted. Mustufa stared at her with puppy eyes and then kissed her cheek as wet as he could and grabbed her hair locks.

"He's obsessed with your hair locks lately." Norhan laughed and grabbed Mehak out of her grip, kissing her.

Mustufa slowly lied his head on Sarrinah's shoulder, nuzzling in her locks being a sleepy little marshmallow.

"But we use the same shampoo!!" Norhan looked at her complaingly and Sarrinah suppressed her chuckle.

"May be he missed me more!" sarrinah winked.

"People do miss you more often!"

Norhan turned innnocently, playing and talking with Mehak, avoiding Sarrinah's narrowed eyes.

"Assalam u alikum!" Both of them entered the dinning room where everyone was having lunch. Adeel was home today.

"walaikum as salaam!" everyone stood up hugging eachother.

"Hanjee so how was the conference?"

"Conferences are boring as always!" Sarrinah smiled at Adeel.

"What about you? How's bussiness?" Sarrinah added salad in her plate.

"Good. Great. Affifa was thinking to rejoin the hospital as kids are little grown up now!"

"I was suppose to tell this myself Adeel!"

Affifa smacked his shoulder and everyone laughed at their antics. These love doves were still the same.

"Fifi, that is superb!" Norhan exclaimed happily and Sarrinah followed with the same expressions.