Chapter 21|Golden spotlight with midnight moonlight ( اندھیرا چاند ، روشن چہرے)

The hall of Pearl Continental was the epitome of elegance and grace, furnished with antique style and huge shandeleres

The hall of Pearl Continental was the epitome of elegance and grace, furnished with antique style and huge shandeleres. More like a ball room, it gave a royal gold look, perfectly arranged for the event of the evening. Shams family had been a rare sight to see, even if it is pretending in front of cameras only. Dressed in formal, Shams and Shiza entered followed by Norhan, Sarrinah, Adeel and Affifa in deep black formal dress code. Zamin Nisar was sham's childhood friend and both families knew eachother well since long time.

"Kya baat hai bhai Zamin uncle ko buht hi pyaar aya hai aap pe aur fifi pe!"

Sarrinah whispered behind the newly weds while both of them rolled their eyes together to look at her at same time. Norhan suppressed her chuckle.

Shiza with her "not so little" kids sat on the table that was reserved by the name plate of Shams Waheed and family while Shams had got busy talking about bussiness with Zamin after a decent introduction of each other's family. It didn't seem a dinner hall as other guests started arriving and settled in their reserved places.

"Tumharey waalid muhterm lgta hai poori duniya kay saamney apne iklotay betey aur bahu ko tribute dene lagey hain!" Sarrinah gulped a sip of water, already getting bizzare from this formal set up.

"bas bhi karo, kyoun bicharo tang kar rahi ho. aagey bhaabi kay jaane pe Adeel ki shakal latki hui hai"

Norhan teased while winking at her brother who scrunched his nose sadly.

"Could you both be a bit useful and help me kidnap my wife for the night?"

Adeel bent forward folding his hands with his smug smile.

"Owh! For a night?"

Norhan and Sarrinah looked at eachother with devil grin, giving a solid elbow to Affifa who had already been flushed with nervousness.

"Only if you agree to ditch your Walid Sultan!!"

Sarrinah asked winking at him with excitement.

"Deal!"

Adeel nodded with pleasure.

"Kiya planning ho rahi hai ?" Shiza narrowed her eyes at them when all of them turned suddenly.

"Array kiya event hai, kiya loug hain" Sarrinah covered with false praises, all smiling wide.

"Kiya hall hai, kiya stage hai?" Adeel added.

"kiya furniture hai" Norhan added with a baffled face.

"kiya khana hai"

Affifa tried to put her part in, covering her blush.

"Mere betey khana to abhi khaya hi nahi aapne. Tum teeno baaz ajaou iss bichari ko saath milaney mein, uss se jhoot nahi bola jata!"

Affifa tucked her flick behind her ear embarrasingly.