Farewell To Memories ♡

Assalaamu alaikum everyone! Hope everyone's doing well

Hope everyone's doing well. So, yesterday we marked the last chapter of Ranjish Hi Sahi.
A journey from

12.01.2020 to 19.01.2022

Well, as a writer I had a lot to say about this book. If it took two years to complete, then you could just guess what it took? A whole new me. Ofcourse. I won't say much to eat your brains, so I'll try to remain as breif as possible.

• The book was a challenge for me to write, since particularly the starting drafts turned entirely different when it became a written story.

• Ranjish was not a story. It was life. While I wrote it, I suffered sick writer blocks, mental blocks precisely life blocks 😂 and what not.

• The upset schedule of updates due to some of my own personal problems broke the interest of audience (I'll be honest here) and .. I lost it, in a sense I lost the little left motivation to complete.

• I thought to abandon the book gazillion times (you can ask Zainab), I did even unpublished my work. I intended to do my research on what Islam has to say about romance and stories, Alhamduliah I did. I eventually became satisfied and took a decision to eliminate the 'bold romance, songs or figures' as much as I could.
I know some of the figure edits are still there, but I'll remove them soon Inn shaa Allah. Only hand aesthetics or objects will be left.

• In short, it's been hell of a ride, not only for Hakan and Raina but for me as well. I'll be honest, this might not be my best work because I wrote it in the worst of my mental states but it's closest to my heart. Reason: I've put myself through these characters. That's why I mentioned earlier it's not a story.
It's life.

• Last but not the least, Thank you Zujajah (butterscotch), Mariyam (yumyum), Eshal (shiningstar) and Ofcourse the most, Zainab(izainab) for marking such perfection in edits and aesthetic boards. A special Thank you because you all were just a dm away.

• Zainab, Bakhtawar, Areesha, Haniya, Wajiha, Avanti,

Thankyou for being such a visible consistent support.
And Ofcourse to all the appreciative and silent readers who took out their time, pressed the star and lived through the journey.

Thank you.

Love.

Nawaal.

20/01/2022

[Side note: A very important Question! How many of you've a serious inconvenience connecting to wattpad and you want me to publish on other platforms such as (in the form of pdf) on fb, insta and twitter?]