Chapter 41| Redemption (التجا)

او بے خبر غم زندگی تو کمال ہےوہ جو خود کو بھی ملا نہیں تجھے کیا ملے گاوہ ہے بےخبر وہ ہے گمشدہ تجھے کیا ملے گاتو تو خواہشوں کے شہر میںتو تو چاہتوں کے سفر میں نہ ہے ہوش اپنے وجود کا نہ خیال ہےجابجا تو چل دیا پھر کہاں ڈھونڈتا ہے کیوں تو سنگ ماہ

وہ جو خود کو بھی ملا نہیں تجھے کیا ملے گا
وہ ہے بےخبر وہ ہے گمشدہ تجھے کیا ملے گا
تو تو خواہشوں کے شہر میں
تو تو چاہتوں کے سفر میں
نہ ہے ہوش اپنے وجود کا
نہ خیال ہے
جابجا تو چل دیا پھر کہاں
ڈھونڈتا ہے کیوں تو سنگ ماہ

کئ روپ تیرے اے زندگی
ہر روپ میں کئ رنگ
تجھ پھول کیسے ملے بتا
تیرے ہاتھ میں ہے سنگ
جو سنی گئ نہ ہوئی بیاں انکہی سی داستان
اسے قافلے سے کیا واسطہ وہ ہے خود میں کارواں
وہ جو خواب میں بھی نہ مل سکا تجھے کیا ملے گا
تو تو خواہشوں کے شہر میں
تو تو چاہتوں کے سفر میں
نہ ہے ہوش اپنے وجود کا
نہ خیال ہے
جابجا تو چل دیا پھر کہاں
ڈھونڈتا ہے کیوں تو سنگ ماہ

اسے زخم سے ملی روشنی
کئی بھید ایسے عیاں ہوے
وہ نظر میں آکے ٹہر گئے
جو نہ لب سے درد بیاں ہوے

The hues of sky were blanketed with thick clouds. The december was ready to change into the greetings of new January with a blank slate of coming year. The large windows depicted the thick grey sky that was ready to pour out any second. Her phone ranged when she sipped her tea. It had been six hours after the surgery and everyone waited for the patient to gain his concious. Nehad was off to home with Dania and Norhan with Adeel and Shiza to rest for a while. Raza had to attend office for some urgent fiasco in the bussiness world and news. Nargis insisted to wait with Hakan, who was inside ICU for whole while. Sarrinah tried to sleep for two hours but couldn't. Nightmares haunted.

"Dr. Sarrinah Where are you? What's with this news? Did Dr. Hakan's father had an heart attack? Are you all okay?"

It was Asli from Istanbul. She had developed a decent bond of trust and affection with Asli and Bahar in these weeks and they reciprocated similarly.

"Everything's fine Asli. Just give me some days. I'll be back to explain it to you!"
Her voice was tired.

"Alright. Take your time no problem. Sarrinah there was another important thing I had called you for."

She paused.

"Sami's your patient right? He came in the morning and asked for you with his grandfather. We took his essential test but after seeing his report, I guess... "

"He needs an urgent surgery!" Sarrinah completed with worried lines on her face.

"The more we delay, the more his heart gets irreversible to respond to treatment. But the problem is...

"I know the finance! Had he filled the form of financial aid or something?"
Sarrinah asked in concern.

"Sarrinah, they are declining any kind of help. I don't know the higher authorities but they are not forwarding his request. Moreover, Sami do not want anyone else to operate him except you. I know how hard it was to convince him for just running basic tests!"