Chapter 42| Days of yore ( ماضی تھا گزر گیا )

I don't know whether it's harsh reality or not but one thing people learnt about life is; it goes on

Two weeks later

|Flashbacks in bold|

Istanbul, Turkey

The buzz of life continued in Istanbul hospital

The buzz of life continued in Istanbul hospital. The OPDs and ERs had the usual rush of people with staff attending the calls vigilantly. She just got free from a post op check up of the patient when nurse told her about other patient that waited in her office.
She opened the door to be met by one of her favorite patients in these weeks.

"Hello champion? How are you?" She raised a high five gesture forward.

"I'm good Dr. Raina, how are you?" Sami reciprocated with his evergreen fighter smile.

"I've heard you're not eating well? What's up with that huh?"

She greeted his grandfather and settled in her office chair to examine his reports.

"Well Raina..." she raised her brow at his cute call. He got intimidated and sat down on the examination stool infront of her.

"Alright. Alright. Don't give me these looks. I try.. but I am not hungry. I feel nausea"

Sarrinah examined him physically after looking at his report.

"We're up for the last giant machine test. Then you're free I promise but with that you've to promise me that you'll eat proper. Deal?" Sarrinah tried to convince that little tired boy. He had a surgery a week ago and he seemed pale.

"Please take care of his diet Sir. I'll visit the cafe as soon as I could. Is his diet got fruits and juices?"

She asked concerned to his grandfather in a low tone while taking Sami for the cardiac tests.

"I've got everything I could daughter, but he's acting bit cranky these days so.."

He spoke in his language that Sarrinah understood with hint of few words. She nodded slowly.